Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lalixlily

@ Zainab - the stories I've told on this forum are true - It's just my english is sometimes too limited so that they can't be translated well.

i've met some sexual obssessed guys online and I says this to warn girls on this forum. A nice guy online may be an abuser. My ex BF did abuse me. And that it is not made up. Well I add a funny tone to it because I have a self deprecating humor and I'm mocking at my own naivety at that time.
My ex bf would beat me up while having *** with me. So if you think my stories are fake, I tell you they are not. We're on a forum here I can't say everything or disclose all the details - it would annoy some people and of course IF isn't my diary..so I sum it up and it ends up like wierd stories whereas my stories are pretty common to some other female IF members which know what abuse is.

@Beboholic --- there were some topics in which you constantly bashed PC or criticized her for her surgeries and so on...And in some topics I did reply to you in a respectful manner...hence you PMed me I didn't bother...5 months later or so...The one time I was a bit drunk I opened your pm and saw your " why do you reply to all my posts in x and y topics?"...Hello dear it's a free forum...And it pissed me off your hypocrisy...You constantly bashed PC in every topic then you asked why I constantly replied to the repetitiveness of your constant bashing...? When I did so in a respecftful manner...even drunk...!Logics?

Please no PM on that Least or more fave topics...thanks.

Like xeta said how I could have scared you..just because you're a bebo fan you think people can't reply to you or pick on you or even tell you anything...?

Final words - it's been a pretty good time here. Have fun.

DUDE don't leave. someone the comments made are plain rude and they are opinion based. Like I said. 90% of these members dont have the guts to say that in real life. it's merrily based on personal issues they had on here or disagreement. dont leave. people said I'm annoying, wannaba, rude. but W*F. I'm not going to go change anything about me because that's their opinion. I couldnt care less what they think about me. πŸ˜ƒ
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Theatre

DUDE don't leave. someone the comments made are plain rude and they are opinion based. Like I said. 90% of these members dont have the guts to say that in real life. it's merrily based on personal issues they had on here or disagreement. dont leave. people said I'm annoying, wannaba, rude. but W*F. I'm not going to go change anything about me because that's their opinion. I couldnt care less what they think about me. πŸ˜ƒ

Viks... I like u...πŸ€—... even tho ' I havent seen most of the movies you mention, will never have the same taste in music  as you... the stars whoa re ur favorites are exact opposite than mine!!!πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Theatre

Please dont go Lily :(
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where In The World Is Gauri Khan?

here she is πŸ˜†

recent AD shoot with srk i have more pics if anyone cares 
Another one bites the dust. What the eff for?😭 I love your stories Lilly, I find them bizarre but they're fun.πŸ˜† Besides your the only grey shaded female on here...I like your views on sex and relationship. But if you need to leave, thats fine too. If I don't see ya again, have a good one. πŸ€—

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Viks... I like u...πŸ€—... even tho ' I havent seen most of the movies you mention, will never have the same taste in music  as you... the stars whoa re ur favorites are exact opposite than mine!!!πŸ˜†

ahah thanks Ashu. you're one of my most fav here! πŸ˜ƒ even though were complete opposite. πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WTH - they all jst ruined the thread. πŸ€¬
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

WTH - they all jst ruined the thread. πŸ€¬

Zoobie just let it go

Hi all😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wat_up

Zoobie just let it go, some people just like ruining things, and probably upset its not Priyankas bdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi all😊😊

they are not even PC fans πŸ˜• i posted after she opened another one 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yayyy Mausam is playing 5 mins from my house in the Amreekan theater  it's my mom's birthday present πŸ˜†