Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Lily, sometimes I feel some of the topics are more apt for Fan Club Sections, but then again, it's only moi. People seem to find them more appealing, so who am I to object ji lol

Erotic's topics...no comments psh
Originally posted by lalixlily

I'll suggest some ideas so that we can follow the celebs's news properly...And I think we need some specific topics about celebs's life..because we mix up professional & personal everytime...😛

So true...
I dunno y is it so difficult for people...
Like jaya said abou amir...I feel the same... I like his movies but not him as a person
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago

I'll suggest some ideas so that we can follow the celebs's news properly...And I think we need some specific topics about celebs's life..because we mix up professional & personal everytime...😛

Good luck ji...good luck😆
Originally posted by Relda

You mean Geet is not the best ever television show to have graced television in the entire world? Chal Jhooti.

😆😆

Pavitra Rishta with trp of 6.0 is ranked # 9 on the forum, and Geet which averages 0.3 trp is ranked 1 on IF.  An actor who has been unemployed now for a yr is ranked # 4, but the actor whose show garners the highest viewership is no where to be seen in the top 25. Bahot naainsaafi hai.😆

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Most of Kareena topics are fit for her fan club. 😆

that will kill the fun of IF,  at lease I survive on these topics 😳
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Most of Kareena topics are fit for her fan club. 😆

U mean they start having fits??😈😆
One can divide the Bollywood section into Hard News Section (aka CNN or PBS) and the Faux News Section (aka Fox News) - one will deal with real, Bollywood related facts like releases, promos, etc and the other will deal with salacious gossip and outrageous rumors.
Originally posted by zainab25

PR... ??
How much I hate zee tv...🤢
I hate it when i visit my aunt...n she watches that...
Originally posted by tvdekha

U mean they start having fits??😈😆

Sure why not? 😆

I'm a Kareena fan but I hate mushy gushy shit that make no sense to me. So I don't even visit those topics on childhood/baby pics, romantic getaways, hairstylist/dietician praises and what not anyone can come up with. 🤢 I don't see the point. Most of the posts are all about, "awww, how cute, how sweet"

Bleh...🥱
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago