India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapsya :( (Page 4)

Manu_gowda Newbie
Manu_gowda
Manu_gowda

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
@Tm Which uttaran do you watch where ichha scnatchs everything from tapasya Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_watcherpayalgargtiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
wow the thinking of some members amaze me really , are we really in 21st century ? with the AUKAT stuff always mentioned i honestly feel sorry that people still think they are HIGHER than low class or poor ppl ... to talk about ones AUKAT one has to earn it on his or her own not from families money and give faltu bashan 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_watchertiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

wow the thinking of some members amaze me really , are we really in 21st century ? with the AUKAT stuff always mentioned i honestly feel sorry that people still think they are HIGHER than low class or poor ppl ... to talk about ones AUKAT one has to earn it on his or her own not from families money and give faltu bashan
as concern to AUKAT we hv seen Tapu aukat whn she was kicked out in Basti. Living on the mercy of her old naukarani. AUKAT is made by urself and not by ur parents. We hv seen after removing jogi name, her AUKAT is ZERO LOL LOL

sky_watchertiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@Skywather Clap Clap very well written. We r tired of replying in details and mostly restrict ourself with oneliners. Mostly avoid some nonsensical posts to reply. But i m happy tht u hv still patience to reply in detail, which might not change anything but r entertaining to read. Keep up ur good logical post, which r very rare these days Clap Clap

sky_watchertiny15

sky_watcher Newbie
sky_watcher
sky_watcher

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@ ankit111

Thank you. I haven't written anything this long ever before on any forums. I'm glad you liked it. While reading the earlier posts I lost my cool nature and in the spark of the moment I wrote it.

I know nothing cant be changed, but it worth making our point clear.

Logically CV's are making us people riot over petty things they are developing for the future track of the serials.In this forum both sides fans are attacking each other like starving street dogs (pardon me if that was harsh).  Tappu is the fictional victim and the viewers are the real victims.

Dont know what all ideas kids have gotten from the evil young version of Taps.

I used to get angry with my parents when they used to present my cousins, who come to stay with us with stuffs. Those things werent relevant to me then, still I used to cry saying I also want that, but never got anything other than the saying "you dont need that". Later I understood, I will get what I am supposed to get irrespective of who all are with me and what all I have.

Now I am independent , working, earning money and buys all the stuffs I want and buys my parents things they want. If had kept those frustrations and jealousy in mind I would have never grown up. I will still be stuck in that childhood agony.

At that  time i decided, if they wont do it for me, then I will do things on my own. Here I am, my head held high, leading a happy life with the guy I love, satisfied with everything I have.

I could have been another Tapasya, coz I went almost through the same feeling of being ignored, lonely, jealous etc, when my parents cared for my cousins over me. But I decided I will move on. Hence I am happy now.

Cousins my parents funded are also now in good position, but when they grew up they showed true colors. Infact they used my parents in need and turned their back to them when they are in a well to do state. They never showed any appreciation of my parents help.
My parents were sad, but I knew, it was a way of life - never do anything to anyone expecting anything in return.

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky_watcher

@ ankit111

Thank you. I haven't written anything this long ever before on any forums. I'm glad you liked it. While reading the earlier posts I lost my cool nature and in the spark of the moment I wrote it.

I know nothing cant be changed, but it worth making our point clear.

Logically CV's are making us people riot over petty things they are developing for the future track of the serials.In this forum both sides fans are attacking each other like starving street dogs (pardon me if that was harsh).  Tappu is the fictional victim and the viewers are the real victims.

Dont know what all ideas kids have gotten from the evil young version of Taps.

I used to get angry with my parents when they used to present my cousins, who come to stay with us with stuffs. Those things werent relevant to me then, still I used to cry saying I also want that, but never got anything other than the saying "you dont need that". Later I understood, I will get what I am supposed to get irrespective of who all are with me and what all I have.

Now I am independent , working, earning money and buys all the stuffs I want and buys my parents things they want. If had kept those frustrations and jealousy in mind I would have never grown up. I will still be stuck in that childhood agony.

At that  time i decided, if they wont do it for me, then I will do things on my own. Here I am, my head held high, leading a happy life with the guy I love, satisfied with everything I have.

I could have been another Tapasya, coz I went almost through the same feeling of being ignored, lonely, jealous etc, when my parents cared for my cousins over me. But I decided I will move on. Hence I am happy now.

Cousins my parents funded are also now in good position, but when they grew up they showed true colors. Infact they used my parents in need and turned their back to them when they are in a well to do state. They never showed any appreciation of my parents help.
My parents were sad, but I knew, it was a way of life - never do anything to anyone expecting anything in return.
Absolutely rit. life hs taught me one thing, only a loser blame other for his failure. there r people leaving in worst sitution, suffering torture of their parents or deprived from basic needs, some of by their step mother father,but not all turned criminal like Tapu. Except sharing some love of her Parents, she hd no problem in life. she was not ignored, she was not tortured, she was living luxurious life, she was even enjoying the service of Ichchha, whn required. thn how she can be portrayed as most bechari of the show. if she is bechari thn we can imagine wht 90% of the child in India. i hv told not once tht her problem was not tht she was not getting something, but why Ichchha is getting something. people blame everybody around her, but can anyone tell me a single good things, which she hs done for anyone?? people say If Damini and Ichchha wd not hv come in her life, she wd hv happy, but who came first in whose life. its his father came in their life by killing her father. if he wd not hv killed her father they wd hv also living happily and not like naukar, bearing all taunting. may be in childhood she didnt know the reason why Jogi cared thm, but after knowing, wht she did, went to prove her father a murderer and instigate Ichchha against him. People also blame Nani, but Nani gave only air to already existing fire. the most dreeded crime was done by Tapu was without informing Nani. Nani was just a helping hand and. Nani was and still is her own choice, u cant blame her atleast now. 
i know some baseless, blind posts instigate u to reply, but after replying for yrs, we r habituated with it and no interest in it. u r just started, and ur post show tht u can be very logical and to the point without rubbish talk. so keep posting, we will love to read it.Clap

Edited by ankit111 - 19 September 2011 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I dont get why people compare real stories to serial versionConfused Of course no one in real life is going to another product of Tapasya she has been exaggerated for TRP reasons! But there are some fundamental differences which separate normal cases of ours to Tapasya's which is precisely what I had asked the psychologist.

sky_watchervarun.tap

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Some people can go to psychiatric to understand Tapu, use all law of the world to.defend her, can feel ONLY her pain ignoring others, can deeep dive in a reel character heart. But whn we trying to prove her wrong on the basis of real situation, they hv problem. All her crime is exaggeration of cvs, thn who she is?? Whn cvs show something positive people start dancing, we knew she is good. Not only Tapu but all characters r creation of cvs and all r exaggeration for trp, but there r not problem whn other r criticized on the basis of tht exaggeration, but whn its Tapu, she sd be excluded all those things. Good logic. The one mistake of Ichchha tht she didn't inform police ( which is also exaggeration) made her child robber, forgetting tht she atleast saved a child life, which was left to die in stormy night. But no the whole world sd move around Tapu.

payalgargtiny15

Go to top