India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapsya :(

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Its so much painful to see Tapu like that :(. Such a depression! Tapu do not deserves this.

a) Icha snatched her father when she was young
b) Icha snatched her love
c) Icha snatcher her baby

Tapu has always been in deep pain because of icha either its past , present or future.

If icha was not here tapu would be a much happier person.

Tapus tear straight away goes inside the heart. I can understand the pain.

When your parents love some body moves or equal to yourself how painful is that.

When some one who dont have AUKAT comes and claims equal rights to you how hurting that is.

When some one for whom you try to love always degrades you like veer did to her.

When Your own father throws you out of the house for a maid daughter.

When a so called fake sister takes help from you to get her husband out and later slaps you just becuase you shared your feelings with that you love heer.

I can understand the pain of a mother who cannot find her child.

I can understand the pain of a loving and caring wife who cannot fulfill wishes of her husband because of a god or better say that BAI/NAUKRANI,s curse.

Tapus whole life has been bashed by Icha and damini and veer.

THey have totally messed her life.

Adding the list Jogi only accepted her after seeing Icha is happoy now. WHYYY all the time icha comes first! icha icha icha!!! tapu kai seenay par charh kar baith gai hai yeah icha

Whatever happening currently with tapu is so unjustified, she does not deserves this. Inside tapu is  a soft sensitive emotional and loving women who has always recieved hurtness, biased behaviour, unjustification, from every one.

I so BADLY Pray tapu become pregnant or at least get her child form that THIRD GRADED naukrani.

I hope rahthore consoles her, understands her pain.

Its only nani who throughout the journey has mostly understood her.

All people always pointed mistakes of tapu but no one tried to understand and deal with root cause which is only one THAT ICHA

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.asectorvarun.tapAlwaysHisJaanyakkudimagSRKLuvrrani-luckiReallyCool

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
So agree with u!!!!!! :D
Every single point u noted i would say too!
This is what ppl who feel sry for taps see, ich is ich kya kare backstabber n thats all shes been in taps life!

I could have understood her niceness if it was away from taps house n stealing from her but doing all that n acting nice cant trick me! Its not about rich n poor too nor about prety n ugly...this all comes to basic rights of a child given by god! No one should go thru what taps went thru n non should have any lke ich!

She is maids daughtor living in basti till 8yrs n as soon as she made friends with taps n liked riches she lived she wanted too.. Itna hi guilt tha to jogi should have gone to jail instead of ruining his daughtors image of dad n childhood atleast she wouldnt have seen this much pain! He should have given hefty money to dami n ich n should have let them live by themselves!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamusectoryakkudimag

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I certainly agree with the point that Tapasya's life would have been much better had it not been for Ichha and Damini coming to live with them.

Edited by SRKLuvr - 17 September 2011 at 7:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamusectorReallyCool

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

So agree with u!!!!!! :D
Every single point u noted i would say too!
This is what ppl who feel sry for taps see, ich is ich kya kare backstabber n thats all shes been in taps life!

I could have understood her niceness if it was away from taps house n stealing from her but doing all that n acting nice cant trick me! Its not about rich n poor too nor about prety n ugly...this all comes to basic rights of a child given by god! No one should go thru what taps went thru n non should have any lke ich!

She is maids daughtor living in basti till 8yrs n as soon as she made friends with taps n liked riches she lived she wanted too.. Itna hi guilt tha to jogi should have gone to jail instead of ruining his daughtors image of dad n childhood atleast she wouldnt have seen this much pain! He should have given hefty money to dami n ich n should have let them live by themselves!!

Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReallyCool

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I certainly agree with the point that Tapasya's life would have been much better had it not been for Ichha and Damini coming to live with them.

this is main point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

ranjinis Newbie
ranjinis
ranjinis

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

i totally dont agree with this. If you follow the story jogi takur was the one who caused the accident of ichha's father and because of the guilt he brought them to his house. Eventhough veer came to see tapasya, she was not interested in him and she was the one who forced ichha to be with veer and ofcourse its natural for veer to fall in love with ichha. She started to fall in love with veer after seeing how rich he was and she did not want ichha to have that happiness.Even when ichha decided to marry vansh and lead a happy life tapasya didn't like how much of love vansh was showering on ichha and decided to destroy her life by telling the entire truth to vansh because of which ichha's life became a living hell. Tapasya was the one who indirectly caused the death of vansh, and ofcourse veer could not tolerate that tapasya was the one who caused his death and even hid from all of them (i dont think any brother will tolerate that). For tapasya's baby she was the one who left the baby in the orphange and whet to meet rathord and it was ichha who saved the baby and  has been taking care of her. So in my opinion, if you follow the story tappu was initially a nice girl but her nani corrupted her mind. And in the 16th sept episode if you remember she tells her nani that she has told the truth that she cant be a  mother to rathord and that she decided to tell the truth as she has suffered a lot because of all the lies she has told. So you can see that tappu herself admits to all the mistake she has done.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababusasalifesunrise35mahmansmaTwinkie_Starjdfan-Rafa-ankit111Roshini1494tiny15LimitLessFan

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Its so much painful to see Tapu like that :(. Such a depression! Tapu do not deserves this.

@bold I think u have not watched October 2009 episodes of uttaran...First watch and then tel who snatched whose love...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababutyagijipayalgargankit111Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15LimitLessFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by arkamu

@bold I think u have not watched October 2009 episodes of uttaran...First watch and then tel who snatched whose love...
hey dear don't u know its the birth right of taps the thakurian 2 reject the prsn who came 4 her & again want him after seeing his riches even though she doesn't've any objection if he fell in luv wid icchha earlier!! icchha like ppl don't've any rights in front of taps the thakurian!!WinkWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35jdfanankit111Roshini1494LimitLessFanCoeur2PsychoFMS

Go to top