What's up with all the "jees" ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😊  will comment on my two faves ASR 😍 and Laxmi 😃 . and the episodes .. on other posts. but I was thinking..
what's up with all these characters using "jees"..all the time..

Aise kaun bolta hai ?  I can still understand someone younger suffixing "jee"  for after someone older 's name.. but what's up with Baby Anjali and "Prem Chopra/Ranjit" new Avtaar Shyam saying "Khushiji"   even when she is not around.. 

Like Baby Anjali (my least fav in the show) saying Khushiji ..while narrating the whole chori stuff to ASR.  Arre.. Bhayyu ke saamne to lambi lambi phenk rahi hai ki hamein bura laga.. but at the actual incident.. Zilch !!! ..CV's need to sort out this character.   I still can't believe she is more into worrying about her brother than wondering what's up with her husband. 

What's up with "Prem Chopra/Ranjit" new Avtaar Shyam also using "jee" when scheming and plotting.. Kuch Samajh mein nahin aa raha...😕

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
i was thinking if Khushi is younger to anjali why call her ji? i mean even la or mami dont.. but i guess thats a mark of respect with the raizada clan or in general too..
I know, I'd prefer if she didn't..soudns ajeeb
Woh toh Samajh mein aaya.. ki mark of respect hai.. but baby Anjali "jee' never really defends her or does anything .. when it actually matter.. that she has respect for Khushi..

I am more into "Actions speak louder than words" .  If I was in Khushi's position,  I would have as much problem with Anjali's and Mami's behavior as I would have with ASR's .. Actually most problem with Anjalis; since she provides these sacchrine, half baked apologies later on which are quite meaningless..

At least in case of ASR and Mami... (not defending their rudeness) , at least they are both upfront ..

Just commenting on the character .. If I had to choose, I would still rather deal with ASR and Mami.. since I would know they will speak their mind.. unlike Anjali..who is so wishy-washy..

I loved today's episode and even La... but if Anjali is one of the main character in the show.. the writers need to sort it out.  Hopefully when the baby toddles into Shyam's real nature.. there will be some change.  Am hoping ASR doesn't molly coddle her then and let her become stronger

OOPS.. digressed from the topic big time..🤣  Thousand apologies..

i know same here..cannot understand the motive behind them calling jee..some time it irks me..🤢
Anjali started calling her Khushiji the moment she started working for her.  Earlier, she used to call her just Khushi. 
I have said before, Anjali has to grow a backbone and also if possible some sense - maybe she too needs to learn something from Khushi? Her saying sorry after the "incident" is not good enough when she absolutely does nothing when it is happening.