Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Detailed Update Oct. 1 of KDMH (Page 2)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Delicacy42,

Thanks for the wonderful update... And welcome to the forum.. hope you have fun here..

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thank a lot! you have no idea how it feels like to not watch any of these episodes!(only my grandma has dish, and i can only go there once in a while)so thanks a million billion!Clap i know how much time it takes to type this up, but you're just an angel!Big smile
Manna Newbie
Manna
Manna

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 3:47am | IP Logged

I think if you see one of Ekta Kapoor serial , you have seen them all... the same thing happens in all of them ..

Now Kajal will be the true EK serial heroine and forgive her husband for everything . Its a lot of rubbish .

I dont see these serials anymore ..its high time we actually boycotted these serials . They are an insult to the dignity of women and all thats nice about human relationships. Ppl should stop watching them , drop the TRP ratings .. then we might either see a real change in the way the stories is handled or they might just go off air. both ways its good.

There are a lot of nicer serials on Star World at the same time .. they are better scripted , have some original creativity  and are interesting .

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Hey manna!

I agree with you. I watch the serials......but for entertainment purposes. Its more like time-pass. And i know it sounds crazy...........but i watch it in hopes that MAYBE.........just MAYBE.......something intersting and worth watching might happen on the show. But so far...........NOTHING!!! I understand your point of how these serials portray the females with no self-respect. I agree with you 100%.

Take my advice........there are A LOT........and I mean A ALOT of pakistani serials/drama's that come on PTV Prime, GEO, and ARY Digital. Just to name a few that came on these channels, but now you can rent them on video:

1. Mehndi (also came out in DVD)

2. Singhar

These are just to name a few that i have seen, and i can tell you.....they are much much much more interseting than Kusum and Koi Dil Mein Hain, etc. The story is more based on reality and real life events that actually happen in people's lives. They are unpredictable and very enjoyable to watch. I'm not being biased b/c my background is pakistani.......but seriously...........the way the sony serials are going right now........try watching these 2 dramas listed above......they are really good.

Let me know what you think!

Go to top