Uttaran

TOI: Tantrum Queen or Victim- Tina

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

TANTRUM QUEEN OR A VICTIM 

Yet another story of Tina Iccha Duttas bad behaviour is doing the rounds.So is the actress such a problem person on the sets or is somebody out to get her Neha Maheshwri explores... 

The docile and sacrificing bahu Iccha from Uttaran in real life is known to be quite a tantrum queen.In the past two years,several stories about her being impolite and unprofessional have been doing the rounds.Now theres another one.Apparently,she recently tore up a dress because she didnt like it.Says a unit member,Tina tears up costumes if she doesnt like them and hurls abuses at us.She even says that Main kisi ke baap se nahi darti (I fear no one).She refuses to accommodate even a bit.She also takes a minimum of four to five hours to get ready and is very fussy about her hairdo.Recently she even got a seasoned hair dresser sacked. 
A year ago,there was a buzz that the production house was looking to replace her after she asked for a whopping amount as her pay packet along with her alleged tantrums.But the channel intervened and matters were resolved.Wonder what its going to be like,this time around! We sent a text message to producer Pintoo Guha but he didnt revert.
However,theres a twist to the tale because Tina rubbishes all allegations and has her version to offer.This is funny.I dont even want to credit that one with an answer.If I were such a difficult person,then why would a producer work with me for three years I dont make a fuss about anything.I did not make a noise when the false ceiling of my make-up room collapsed,hurting me.I wish whoever is trying to be a detractor learns his lesson from my silence. Well,so does Tina really fly off the handle often on the sets or is there somebody out to get her Only the producer can answer this one.

FLAIR FOR FUSS Tina Dutta 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Lol this is so funny I don't believe that she would cut her costum at the same time I don't believe that someone is trying to make her look bad it's all media made stories and the fans r the real victims for believing these stories and wasting time to read them and then analyze them and then fight to clear their favorite actor or actress name

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34raju_skyReallyCool

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
T4s lolzzz fussy tantram queen tearsup costumes n abuses unit ppl, i can see another CINTA case being filed against her soon!!

Tina"Main kisi ke baap se nahi darti" wah wah kya dialogue hai, ichy ishtyle!!

Unit member"takes a minimum of four to five hours to get ready" kitna makeup lagayegi asliyat chupaye bhi nahi chupti!!!!

meeraashankar Newbie
meeraashankar
meeraashankar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I don't believe this at all and it is all rumours to put her down. Tina's silence tells us everything that she is not the kind of person who can do these things.  Only time will show us who are the people behind trying to spoil her image. WE ALL  LUV U TINA & ARE WITH U ALWAYS.

Edited by meeraashankar - 17 September 2011 at 12:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

voiletnikkiTwinkie_Startiny15

voiletnikki Goldie
voiletnikki
voiletnikki

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Dear uttaran team ,

Y ur spreading the wrong information about the  actress personal issue  to viewers , (("but ur giving final warning to all members need not disclose any matter about actress  personal life"))

pls dont spread any news about actress it will be spoil them future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkie_Startiny15

voiletnikki Goldie
voiletnikki
voiletnikki

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
  always spreading news about Tina , what about other actress?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
If she is cretaing so much issues then why can't PH replaces her...for last 3 years she is acting in the same show...
I can't believe any actress will do like that since this efects there future...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
beautiful snap of ichaa
looks like media people have lot of free time after anna;s protection got over

for a change they can write something different

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkie_Startiny15

• Page 1 of 1