Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) (Page 9)

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Guddu: While we're out you want me to stop and get you some medicine for that cough that seems to magically appear and disappear at times...no...ok so what you want come and tell meBig smile (*Guddu expression is one of he's up to no good smirk*)

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:I wanted to say I love you and no one *cough* can take your place in my life
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Aye you I haven't forgotten you have to shout it out at the top of your lungs like you did at the train station...here we are back home so stand infront of LN and say it loudly...no ok fine I guess quietly will do. you want me to what? Carry you...you're heavy you know that right?
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Runjhun:Im not heavy!Censored
Besides,if you dont carry me some other guy will be happy to carry me...,whats that?Yes I know Im married,but if sooo many guys want me what can I do?I have to take advantage of the situationWink
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Guddu: Fine I'll carry you no need to be so testy about it...always quick to call someone else...like if they would actually come and be brave enough to pick up Guddu Shukla dharmapatniTongue

Edited by SushmaGill - 26 September 2011 at 5:25am
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Well if you minus the Guddu Shukla part they'll take me.What?Oh how nice of you to carry me Big smile

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 26 September 2011 at 1:42pm
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Oh Lord...marriage seems to agree with you and your weightLOL...I never thought I'll be so happy to see the bedroom there you go (Guddu dumps her on the bed) move let me sit I need to catch my breath...what's with the face...don't tell me you're going to cry again. 
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Runjhun Mishra-Shukla has went from "married to Guddu Shukla" to "Its complicated"

Runjhun:No Im not moving!You take a pillow and go on the *struggles to push Guddu off the bed*floor!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index