Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) (Page 8)

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Guddu: ok fine you belong to "The Dabangg Guddu Shukla" you sit here and wait for him and when he arrives come and call me I would like to meet himTongue...I am going to bedWink, it's been a trying day with me having to deal with a half crazy woman who wanted to kill herself...she wore me out, good night...why are you following meConfused? sit here and wait for you husband LOL

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Half-crazy woman?See this is exactly why I love my husband more!Husband,where r u when I need you?
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Why are you following me!!!!! Here...sit here and wait he'll come, oh husband please come and collect your wife she's following me around and if I steal her she wouldn't want to come back to youLOL
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Okay lets stop being stupid and since my husband is here ...give me a hugEmbarrassed
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Guddu: really I don't see him but if you want I'll run away with you and come for your Hug and while I'm at it here
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Dear Husband,if youre reading this im sorry but I just love this guy too much n everything is fair in love and war ,no?
-RunjhunBig smile

Okay...lets run...
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Guddu: What do you mean why we are running upstairs you want to go out now!!!!! Fine we'll go for a ride yes we'll stop and look at the stars...(guddu rolls eyes here) you want the moon while I'm at it LOL. Stop watching me so crossly and get in the car!!!!!
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:*laughs nervously*ha ...um...eh...I was just kidding Guddu..my husband.*hits his arm,looks nervous*
yah lets go and no I dont want the moon all I want is my husband*cough cough ahem*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index