Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) (Page 45)

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Guddu: *mimicing Runjhun voice* Guddu-ji I am going far away *rolls eyes* ; So are you going far away; or far, far away or far, far, far away...just asking because you might want to stay within running distance for your M&M's we all know how they cannot live and fend for themselves without you

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Guddu: so which one is it you hope that I find you or should I wait for tomorrow? If you are taking the bus just remember if you say the last stop you end up back in KannaujTongue

-- Tum ko - Full HD Song _Rockstar_ Movie (2011) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXgekomuuc&feature=share via @youtube

ROFL...You crank me up Sush...

SushmaGill

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Guddu: Oh I still do and very deeply...BUT I am not like you ...you have shown me that you can live without me...now I need to learn to do the same... just in case you changed your mind I got you the train ticket...

@ Sush...I am starting to think that you are the one ( little Guddu on Guddu shoulders, you know the one dress in red with a fork ) whispering in Guddu ears...Bad bad Sush...ROFL

SushmaGill

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:My last goodbye to everyone.*sigh*Gudduji just hoping you'll forgive me one day

*offline*

LoveGuddu

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Guddu: *Guddu weeping heart broken* Run...R  ...Cry Runjhun...why do you always have to take everything so literal you know I cannot liveCry without you ...why were you trying to kill yourself do you hate me that much...please don't goCry...please *sniffle* jsut don't leave me plea...pleaseCry

Guddu: is feeling very badly and is listening this song and thinking about his Dharmapatni

Tum Ho [Rockstar] - with lyrics & english translation [on screen] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-vgMu6nM9o&feature=share via @youtube

Sush note to Ish don't you mean *flatline*LOL sorry CryDead bad timing for jokeOuch

Edited by SushmaGill - 04 November 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu-Ishana-

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

LOL Sush ...yup! *flatline*

I dont know if i should continue being Runjhun as she is not currently in a state to be on FB...Oh well who cares...

Runjhun(from her mind):I have to go now there is no reason to live and besides everyone is happy ,You&Neelu ,my family ,and even Jabbu...theres no reason why I should live anymore...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillLoveGuddu

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Runjhun can you hear me...;please don't leave me *Guddu crying and his tears falling on her forehead* I know I was wrong and treated you very badly...but please do go away from me...how will I live with out you...RunjhunCry

LoveGuddu

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Guddu: Runjhun can you hear me...;please don't leave me *Guddu crying and his tears falling on her forehead* I know I was wrong and treated you very badly...but please do go away from me...how will I live with out you...RunjhunCry
Runjhun:Im sorry Gudduji,you're too late although before dying I know you have a habit of posting songs for me but today I'll post one for you

"Tere Dhadkan Main Meri Sanson ko paana mil jaaye
Tere Ishq main meri jaan ...fanaa ho jaaye"
(May my soul  find refuge in your heart
 Destroyed in your love,may my life depart...)

LoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index