Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) (Page 2)

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Guddu: oye heroine I know everything I did before the wedding was incited by your M&M's and I am glad that your remember everything and don't forget they paid me to do all of that!!!!!!!! (well most convient memory loss here, yes that's my story and I am stick to it). oh yes and don't forget all I ever was to you after the wedding was a fix me up project like I was a dilapidated house!! When I was falling so deeply  in love with you so how did you want me to react?????? I had to leave I couldn't stay so close to you and not be with you and don't even mention the word blackmail...I learned that from you after marriage (awesome wasn't itWink)
Guddu: Listen Dharmapatni you don't have to speak to me and you can turn your bottom lip upside down until it hits the floor...I am not changing my mind...and guess what amma have my back this time!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesOmaRamdass

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Runjhun's new status:Sorry Gudduji *teardrop*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Guddu: sorry Guddu-ji and she's crying (so she knows my weaknessOuch) ...I don't want those people to live here with me. You know how I feel about them, they will be the end of you one day and even after you die I am sure you will try to reason with god about why he should forgive them...*sigh* fine don't cry...*and I am the bad one again*Ouch 

dhruvie05OmaRamdass

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Guddu: those M&M's are a pain in my Censored. Lord what to do with them now!!!!!!!!!!

OmaRamdass

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:But then he still puts up the drama of being mad at me...

OmaRamdass

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Guddu: It's no drama dharmapatni!!!!! I am still very upset with you I still cannot believe after everything they have done to us you still want to live with themOuch!!!!  I don't like seeing you cry Cryso of course I will placate you

dhruvie05OmaRamdass

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:So youre still mad at me?:"(

SushmaGill

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Yes Runjhun, I keep rembering how they set the house on fire and nearly killed MD & Kukkan also I am cleaning up their mess and in order to do so I had to put off some of my dreams but you don't see that do you  you only see where I have asked them to leave.

ljcruz-Ishana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index