Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu: Awww Dharmapatni I love all of them (and mine as well πŸ˜›) hmm Darpok have grown on me but only when you come close and whisper it to me πŸ˜‰ ...Gudduwa 🀒 I really hate Mitto!!!! but I like Mr. Perfect...I am aren't I...perfect I am perfect...come here ...*guddu tries to grab Runjhun* *THUD*!!! oh 🀬 ...Runjhun please help me up instead of 🀣 at me!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun: 🀣   πŸ€£ πŸ˜† ahhh...
You can plan on *giggles* sleeping there all night cuz im gonna laugh all night.Guess Mr.Perfect isnt so 'Perfect'πŸ˜†
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: I am perfect... I am the perfect husband *guddu gets hold of Runjhun this time*  will you stop laughing...stop it ...stop it I say...*Runjhun is still in a fit of giggles* I give up *guddu rolls his eyes* completly crazy girl!!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:πŸ˜†
Okay,Im a crazy girl but Im your crazy girl
How does it sound-Mr.Perfect&his Mrs.Crazy Girl?
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: It sound like a title of a book only you will read πŸ˜ƒ...I am tired I am going to sleep and no I am not letting you put me on the floor...nite nite RunjhunπŸ˜†
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun is now single.

Runjhun:Can't believe he would do thisπŸ˜”
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Do what???? stand up for my right...does that bother you that I am right this time and you're not? 
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: She made her decision and walked away; the heavens felt my pain and cried with me on this dark night as my heart lay shattered at my feet; even the moon did not feel brave enough to show his face to me πŸ’”
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Is it love or a punishment?
Why doesnt the seperation end?
In this love there are such difficulties...
O Lord,even if I sacrifice my life...
It wont affect him πŸ’”
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: dear lord please make this pain end; you and you only know everything I have done was only for her, to see her smile and ease her pain. All I want from her is to love me like I love her and if she can't, as I have seen tonight; all I ask for now is that she has happiness at all times with her