Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) (Page 11)

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Guddu: go???? Go where??? I was supposed t go somewhere? I am confused...of course you don't mind me staying do youWink

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Runjhun:To work!!!!!!!Of course I dont mind you staying though
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Guddu: oh yeah it's morning already Wink come on dharmapatni get up (pushes her of the bed) go and cook while I get ready for workBig smile (runs out the room) I wonder what she threw against the doorLOL
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Im so stupidD'oh!Why did i ask him to leave?now i gotta listen to Mahadevi and amma Ermm
SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Oh god now I will have to put up with whatever drama Mahadevi cooks up for Runjhun to do!!!!!

Neelu: See if you were with me you wouldn't have all of that to deal with...I still love you very much Heart  
-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Guddu:@Neelu
I guess so,but what can I do?I married her for some $$ to save my mom's life&now I fell in love with her besides you were no where to be seen or else maybe ...

Runjhun:Warning to everyone:Tonights Palak Paneer will be served with poison...Enjoy!Big smile

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Is tired of eating Palak Paneer will be buying dinner tonight and maybe for a while until I am sure I will not be poisoned or maybe I will just share dinner off Amma's plate Big smile.

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Runjhun :just realized how quick her husband is at going to other women&is planning on suicide Cry Disapprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index