If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 2) - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun:Um...Gudduji ...dont go stay here with me please❤️ 😃 😳
Guddu: Ok Kukkan will get the doctor and your Amma wanted to know when you awoke so let me call her...ah there she is...
Runjhun:Oh..ok .Well um ...you could go now.But...are you still mad at me? 😒
Guddu: Since you asked ...yes...what were you thinking...no wait you were not thinking trying to climb the hill in that sari and how did you get to the bottom!!!...why were you there to start with and if you didn't think about me couldn't you at least think of your grandmother! What were you trying to do give me a massive heart attack!!!!!.  Sometime I don't know what to say at all to you Runjhun.

Sush note to Ish: he sure had a mouthfull for someone who doesn't know what to say😆🤣
Ish note to Sush:ROFL 🤣

Runjhun: 😭 Gudduji...I..jj..j.just...wanted*faints*

Doctor note to Guddu:You shouldnt yell at her!shes very weak!
Guddu note to the Doctor: can she get her head examined when she recovers?  Weak? Ok problem solved will supply her with home cook meals until she recovers then I'll yell at her!!
Runjhun:This is exactly why I want to die...
Guddu: I don't understand you, when you do things to upset me of course i will yell at you...who else will I yell at and pick on is not like have anyone else!!!! 
Runjhun:11/7/11-Me&My Darpokji❤️
Guddu: I guess we should have waited for the 11th  so it would have been 11/11/11 😆 which would have been so easy to remember inthe future 😃