Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu: really I don't see him but if you want I'll run away with you and come for your 🤗 and while I'm at it here
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun:Dear Husband,if youre reading this im sorry but I just love this guy too much n everything is fair in love and war ,no?
-Runjhun😃

Okay...lets run...
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: What do you mean why we are running upstairs you want to go out now!!!!! Fine we'll go for a ride yes we'll stop and look at the stars...(guddu rolls eyes here) you want the moon while I'm at it 😆. Stop watching me so crossly and get in the car!!!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:*laughs nervously*ha ...um...eh...I was just kidding Guddu..my husband.*hits his arm,looks nervous*
yah lets go and no I dont want the moon all I want is my husband*cough cough ahem*
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: While we're out you want me to stop and get you some medicine for that cough that seems to magically appear and disappear at times...no...ok so what you want come and tell me😃 (*Guddu expression is one of he's up to no good smirk*)
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:I wanted to say I love you and no one *cough* can take your place in my life
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Aye you I haven't forgotten you have to shout it out at the top of your lungs like you did at the train station...here we are back home so stand infront of LN and say it loudly...no ok fine I guess quietly will do. you want me to what? Carry you...you're heavy you know that right?
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Im not heavy!🤬
Besides,if you dont carry me some other guy will be happy to carry me...,whats that?Yes I know Im married,but if sooo many guys want me what can I do?I have to take advantage of the situation😉
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Fine I'll carry you no need to be so testy about it...always quick to call someone else...like if they would actually come and be brave enough to pick up Guddu Shukla dharmapatni😛 Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Well if you minus the Guddu Shukla part they'll take me.What?Oh how nice of you to carry me 😃Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago