Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu: sorry Guddu-ji and she's crying (so she knows my weakness) ...I don't want those people to live here with me. You know how I feel about them, they will be the end of you one day and even after you die I am sure you will try to reason with god about why he should forgive them...*sigh* fine don't cry...*and I am the bad one again* 
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: those M&M's are a pain in my 🤬. Lord what to do with them now!!!!!!!!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun:But then he still puts up the drama of being mad at me...
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: It's no drama dharmapatni!!!!! I am still very upset with you I still cannot believe after everything they have done to us you still want to live with them!!!!  I don't like seeing you cry 😭so of course I will placate you
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:So youre still mad at me?:"(
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Yes Runjhun, I keep rembering how they set the house on fire and nearly killed MD & Kukkan also I am cleaning up their mess and in order to do so I had to put off some of my dreams but you don't see that do you  you only see where I have asked them to leave.
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushmaGill

Guddu: Yes Runjhun, I keep rembering how they set the house on fire and nearly killed MD & Kukkan also I am cleaning up their mess and in order to do so I had to put off some of my dreams but you don't see that do you you only see where I have asked them to leave.

Neelu comments:Yes yes yes!Shes a stupid girl&you dont belong with stupid girls,
*singing*You belong with me❤️*stops*
I care about your dreams,you wouldnt have to give up anything for me 😉
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Neelu please go away I really don't need your type of drama rght now...no wait I don't need your drama ever😡...don't you have someone else to stalk? Please, please go away...listen Abhi's hand is still broken🤢 why don't you go see if he needs someone to feed him, NOW GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
MD:Di!Look how that 🤬 is flirting with your hubby...I told u to read the magazine!
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Magazine!!!!! what magazine? Aye MD you should stop reading so much magazines and learn to cook a new dish other than okra for Kukkan😆...wait you should read a cooking magazine ok😛