HT: Review of Parichay

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimsur.KevaLoveTVShowsstarasdfAnkitaKaran-MariaMars--sahasra-shumi.sita11-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT: Review of Parichay" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I agree with the review. The story is definitely slow and hence I do sometimes skip an episode here and there and on top of that it is a Mon - Thur show. Only 4 days a week. Ekta go talk to colors and get the 8:30 slot for your show it is not like anybody is watching laagi crap se lagan any longer. Tell colors to end that crap and give the 8:30 slot to parichay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the article
i loved the review of HT for the show
this show is really different
love the show
love the way its been directed
love the portrayal of humane emotions in this show
this show def has a long way to goSmile .

Edited by sita11 - 17 September 2011 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
i agree that due to KBC i am watching this show only during the KBC AD Breaks, can't help it as cannot afford to miss AMITABH SIR in KBC...AMITABH SIR is the ultimate superstar ...i am a die hard KBC fan..KBC will come only for 14 weeks ...so cannot miss KBC ...but i am watching parichay on colors and Diya Aur Baati on star plus  during the commercial breaks of KBC and i totally love Parichay...and Diya aur Baati...

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for d article..Tongue
And ya even i dont like d timing of d show...it should be at 10 or 9 pm

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
the article is well written.seems they have studied the show in depth and written it.the show is very well directed with good dialogues and definitely unpredictable-the treatment of tracks is different.Clapparichay being dragged at times-Confusednot really when its compared to the rest of daily soaps airing on tv now a days.9:30pm time slot is prime time and its pretty good one acc to me.kbc will be only for few weeks and thats not a problem.barring kbc i think parichay is the only show belonging to different genre in this time slot.it'll definitely pick up soon and cross the other shows.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.sita11

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
great article, love to read itTongue, very well said Clap but...

''the story moves a little too slowly...for instant kunal's past hasn't been revealed even after the month of the show being on air " it is not very true.the show is only for four days a week and it started on aug 9th hardly a month before, if i am not wrong kunal's past is long before revealed.

' a lot of time his behaviour is unexplained...' very true cuz he is a strange character, and that is what make this serial special.Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 17 September 2011 at 5:36pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.