Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whose lub was that (Flashing news pg1)... (Page 7)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie


I am sure it was very scary. It was close to Assam, right?

Yeah...it stayed more than 2 mins...Ouch

It was originated from Gangtok, Sikkim, India...but since its vertical depth was 19.7 km below ground level ...there wasn't any severe problem...its magnitude was 6.8...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Originally posted by Ritzie


I am sure it was very scary. It was close to Assam, right?

Yeah...it stayed more than 2 mins...Ouch

It was originated from Gangtok, Sikkim, India...but since its vertical depth was 19.7 km below ground level ...there wasn't any severe problem...its magnitude was 6.8...Ouch


I heard about it from friends in Delhi. Its impact wasn't that bad there because of the distance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie


I heard about it from friends in Delhi. Its impact wasn't that bad there because of the distance.

Hmm..we are only 400+ km away from Sikkim...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Joined: 14 February 2011
Posts: 2677

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
It's neither Deepu nor Metz. Her voice was totally different. It has to be a new entry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 4720

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Mujhe poora yakeen tha ye forum ki hi kisi ladki ka kaam haiROFL
Achha hai Chakku ne responsibility le li nahi to mein le leti aur humein ek moral bhi mil gaya ki agli baar truck use karenge kyunki car se birdie ka kyaa hogaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

It's neither Deepu nor Metz. Her voice was totally different. It has to be a new entry.

Even I think that too that its a new entry. But when people were so convinced about her being Deepu or Metz, I thought I will put them as an option.Smile  

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

Mujhe poora yakeen tha ye forum ki hi kisi ladki ka kaam haiROFL
Achha hai Chakku ne responsibility le li nahi to mein le leti aur humein ek moral bhi mil gaya ki agli baar truck use karenge kyunki car se birdie ka kyaa hogaROFL

Arre Chakku nahi , Seli ne bhi li haiLOL. Abhi toh yeh fight ho raha hai ki kiss kiss ne kiya hai yeh. May be its the job of a joint effortROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index