Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Same old concepts in star plus (Page 2)

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

What did you like about Bade Achey Lagthey Hai ?

You did'nt asnwer that just wanted your views Smile

And Even about Bidaaii it says Bidaaii Sapna Babul Ka.. So what do you think the story is about ? Is it only sisters  story but the title reads Bidaaii Sapna Babul Ka  so I wanted to know your views on that, Do share  I would want to know.Smile

Whom do you think Bidaaii is about and what is the relationship of Babul in the show. Smile

What is the need for the show to come back ? and why you think it should be back with whom ? woul like to hear about it Smile

BALH is a great show which has a unique nd beautiful love sotry about people in their 30 or 40 so i think that is why it is good show i dont watch just sometimes which i am free. bidaai is a story about two sister not just that but also it focuss on real life issues such as roop rang. and it also says that no matter how beautiful you are it doesnt mean your luck is good tooo so it is really connected to real life it has unique and diffrent and fresh concept which cannot be found in every show.  Bidaai sapna babul ka bidaai is a beautiful title and it  maily shows that story about the show. yeah bidaai should be back. it deserves to come bck. bidaai had alot of story but still it went off air and if balika vaadu uttraan can continue then why not bidaai. bidaai should come back with its orginal cast

Go to top