India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Same old concepts in star plus

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I am damn tired by seeing all these shows on sp. Dor maryada diiya baati navya all these new shows which have started are crap. i mean accpet Iss pyaar ko kya naam dooon. none of new shows are good. even this new one ek hazroon meain behna hai have same concept. star plus is starting new show but none of them are good. this is the right time to bring bidaai. only bidaai can gave tough competition to Pavitra Rishta. they really need to bring bidaai back if kmh and cb could return then why not bidaai

need to know your views on itSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinny11

Whats wrong with maryada I watch that show its not crap

that is my opion i dont like maryada that is it if you think i am wrong just dont comment
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinny11

LOL if you talk negative of other shows people who read with give their opinion na why then you make topics
For you only one show is good all others are crap that's ridiculous D'oh

This is my opion you canoot stop me. and i am gaving my opion on my forum not maryada or any other forum. i will do whatever i want you cannot stop me so just leave me and my topics alone i dont wanna fight with you so just get outta my topic
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Why are you saying that . Dor maryada diiya baati navya all these new shows which have started are crap. Have you watched it?? What if others like it and they find it great and the same people also liked Bidaaii 

What do you know the story of  ek hazroon meain behna hai have same concept of which show??

How do you say none of the shows are doing good?? Is it taking Bidaaii time slot?? 

What do you think Bidaaii should come back with what does Bidaaii Sapna Babul Ka..mean as a  story to you can you please share your thought 

What do you know about Diya aur Batti Hum that you are saying its crap?

Other than Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doo.. why are other shows crap and whats is in that ?

Would like to know from you Smile
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Why are you saying that . Dor maryada diiya baati navya all these new shows which have started are crap. Have you watched it?? What if others like it and they find it great and the same people also liked Bidaaii 

What do you know the story of  ek hazroon meain behna hai have same concept of which show??

How do you say none of the shows are doing good?? Is it taking Bidaaii time slot?? 

What do you think Bidaaii should come back with what does Bidaaii Sapna Babul Ka..mean as a  story to you can you please share your thought 

What do you know about Diya aur Batti Hum that you are saying its crap?

Other than Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doo.. why are other shows crap and whats is in that ?

Would like to know from you Smile

dear dont get me wrong. i did watch all these shows. i watch diya baati but it is most borning show till now. i have watch maryada i didnt like it becuase of certain negetivty i have watched dor nothing tooo special i have watch navya nothing interstingand ek hazron mein bahna is like same sotry being repeated again till now i think completly cpy of bidaai so yeah what is good left in sp i like sony they have good shows bada acha lagta hain a very good show saas bina sasural intersting and good and KTLK seems good tooo well these are my views
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Do you watch Bade Achey Lagthey Hai on SONY?? What do you like about it?? 
And Saas bina Sasuraal??

And what KTLH what do you plan to watch
What is  nice about Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam do , I thought you liked only YRKKH which is your favorite so you like two shows on SP

Wouldlike to know your opnion on the aboveSmile
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Do you watch Bade Achey Lagthey Hai on SONY?? What do you like about it?? 
And Saas bina Sasuraal??

And what KTLH what do you plan to watch
What is  nice about Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam do , I thought you liked only YRKKH which is your favorite so you like two shows on SP

Wouldlike to know your opnion on the aboveSmile

sometimes i am not that attached to the show but it is good show saas bina sasural is a show which have no saas so it is diffrent I just saw the promos of KTLH i dont know if i will watch it but it is intersting IPKKND is a great show diffrent from all shows on sp i watch and i like it but i like YRKKH more yeah i watch two shows on sp. Bidaai should come back. there is no show like bidaai in sp and there wont be any. Bidaai is a show which is about two sisters and their life. it is a beautiful show which have awesome amzing actors who protrayed their roles so well i have never seen such grear actors in a show. as i said bidaai have awesome sotry it teaches many peoples alot of lessons. bidaai is a very unique and diffrent show. i hope i have anwser all your questionsSmile
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
What did you like about Bade Achey Lagthey Hai ?

You did'nt asnwer that just wanted your views Smile

And Even about Bidaaii it says Bidaaii Sapna Babul Ka.. So what do you think the story is about ? Is it only sisters  story but the title reads Bidaaii Sapna Babul Ka  so I wanted to know your views on that, Do share  I would want to know.Smile

Whom do you think Bidaaii is about and what is the relationship of Babul in the show. Smile

What is the need for the show to come back ? and why you think it should be back with whom ? woul like to hear about it Smile

Go to top