Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMG An Epiphany of the Future Track.. READ READ!!!

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!

I just had an epiphany... okay, I don't know if anyone else has thought this as a possibility..
So we know that there is a possibility of Shyam and Khushi's wedding and I'm pretty sure he called Khushi's parents in today's episode.
So I remember one of you predicted that there could be a scenario where Arnav stops the wedding on the day.. I think that's going to happen, but this way...

Khushi and Shyam's marriage gets fixed, and at the pace this show goes at, it'll be a track for the next few weeks and I'm going to assume the wedding ceremony will be at a Mega Episode.
Arnav finds out about her wedding and is obviously hurt and jealous and starts investigating.
He eventually finds out its Shyam, maybe like a few hours before the wedding.
On the day off, he confronts Shyam and Shyam challenges him to destroy his sister's (Anjali's life) by taking action against him. Obviously Arnav can't hurt Anjali, so he somehow avoids Shyam reaching the mandap.
Now everyone will start panicking and people will start talking about how the groom did not show up and its so shameful AND THEN...
Arnav will "come and save Khushi", I think Anjali or Nani will tell him something (something convincing to make it believable as to him taking such a huge step)
and BAAM, he will get married to her.

Now now, I know, he doesn't believe in marriages and the whole 9 yards, but like I said, Anjali or Nani has to tell him something big for him to take such a huge step and marry her. Obviously, he has his own reasons that he can't disclose, a.ka. Shyam.

Good things about this scenario:
1. Its a justified wedding and Arnav and Khushi will finally be accepted into each other's families.
2. Shyam's disclosed
3. Good Arhi moments

Bad things:
1. Obv Arnav and Khushi are on opposite sides and there will be a lot of friction, which will eventually be good Arhi scenes too!

I'm sorry I went overboard, but I'm super excited now, so please please comment and tell me what you all think :)

Cheers!

Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 16 September 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sanj12344Samiyyaakhangirl_16pisces16alishba45bostanianRaima36shaheerdiwanisun2011Yazzy91-sia-unna_178FebruaryFlowerdaisyluvlittlemoishilparoxxminimuffin86stardust-Abommiapplesauce.pinky_blueskiesbikeridershybabeprettyasjen-Jahnvi-mary78613-Namita-rechus

pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Sounds like it is headed this way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
by todays episode even i think marriage track is coming very soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16sugar_babe

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
wow..interesting take! Very much possible but I don't want the wedding track of Shyam and Khushi :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16sun2011sugar_babe-Rema-

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Good idea... Wish it wil happen.. Shyam ideantity reveal.. Ie's d best thing.. I hate him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16sugar_babe

alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hope this happens in the next maha epi Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16shilparoxxsugar_babe

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Arnav/Khushi pati patni..ROFL another marriage track done to death.!Dead.This is going to be a marriage show now.I dont like.!
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
If it looks like Star Plus, smells like Star Plus and sounds like Star Plus, it IS Star Plus and it is going to be a looong dussehra, diwali, shaadi season.  Full of fireworks, jalebi, sindoor and saat pheres - forced or otherwise.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

khangirl_16gilgameshRosie-Jessiezobshehdaisyluvshilparoxx-RushTrip--Leah-sugar_babepinky_blueskiesInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index