Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
kya hoti uttaran ?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Of all the people why reply to muktha cutie's posts. Just dont read them yaar and even if u read just ignore. Thats what I do. There is no point arguing with anyone here. Just a waste of our time.

Veer, Taps or Ichcha are not going to reward anyone here for all these posts. So chill.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijiankit111tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
u mean jogi had played with toys and given that toys 2 taps9(
jogi had wore that dresses and given 2 taps
jogi studies withthose books,pencils and gave 2 taps
jogi married veer and gave it 2 taps
if all these have happened then these were called jogis uttaran 2 taps

but all this hadnt happened
those toys,dresses,pencils,books,clothes,husband are of tapasyas which she used and
 iccha got them in uttaran

so first plz know the meaning of uttaran
then talk abt whogave whom as uttara

arre but all those toys , clothes were bought with Jogi's money na , where Tapasya was earning , and where was that Nani earning she herself was living on damad's uttran with her tamaam khandaan hai naWink

regarding Rathod's uttaran to Tapasya ...going by YOUR definition of uttaran , ALL those who give money , clothes jewels to others r the ones who GIVE and the takers r the ones who recieve Uttaran , hai na , so  I thought even Tapasya is living on Rathods uttaran .Confused Then i thought , arre , that means ALL housewives r living on Husbands uttaran . Gosh !  I felt so uneasy , I tell u . Thank God u agreed with me that its HAQ not Uttaran . 

My point : Icha too got all from Jogi with Haq of Beti that HE gave her , not Tapasya .Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijiveil_of_rosestiny15

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by muktha_cute

uttaran is not about truth or evil
its only about how iccha her whole life lives on taps uttaran
whether it is about the clothes iccha wear,or icchas husband,her now so called legally adopted baby muktha which all she got as a uttaran from taps
tats ythey named title as uttaran not truth or evil
even people cant digest it or not but the fact is how icchas life isa  uttaran of tapasya
how iccha gets everything as a uttaran from tapasya

Its uttaran indeed , but not the uttaran that Icha gets from Tapasya . its Vice versa . You have missed the whole point and the crux of the central idea of the show . You are listing material things and showing how Icha gets Tapu's uttaran ... clothes , jewels , Veer etc..but the show is about the self realisation of Tapasya that occurs after she becomes obsessed with competing against Icha . The topic starter has rightly said ...Tapasya is changing . This Change is the uttaran that Tapasya gets from Icha ...coz wisdom was not inherent in Tapasya , neither was the quality of maturity or calmness of mind . Yet that change is occuring within Tapasya today ...she has wondered many many times in private about WHAT Veer sees in Icha . It never was Icha who was jealous of Tapasya , it never was Icha who hated Tapasya , it never was Icha who was insecure . All these qualities were in Tapasya , while Icha was calm and steady like a rock .
The idea of the show is to show that although small minded people like Divya and Nani think Icha lives on Uttaran of Tapu by listing material objects , it is infact Tappu who gets the uttaran of wisdom , that is inherently in Icha . It has begun ...the latter half of the show . For the first time Tapu has learnt to value love ...Rathod's love , and refuses to LIE to him anymore , not fearing the consequences . This wisdom is Icha's Uttaran to Tappu ...the long association has finally yielded fruit .

hey kool...nice to see u here. though i'd disagree ...if the wisdom at all comes as 'uttaran', it would be rathore's not ichha's 'uttaran' to tapasya(which in a husband wife scenario is not considered uttaran as u say Smile) can't see ichcha's contribution in tapasya's acquiring values in the current scenario. Ichha's wisdom never trickled down to bring any change in tapasya--so even if Tapasya's newly acquired wisdom is someone's uttaran at all...its definitely not ichha's.

Edited by hima_123 - 19 September 2011 at 1:18pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
hey kool...nice to see u here. though i'd disagree ...if the wisdom at all comes as 'uttaran', it would be rathore's not ichha's 'uttaran' to tapasya. can't see ichcha's contribution in tapasya's acquiring values in the current scenario. Ichha's wisdom never trickled down to bring any change in tapasya--so even if Tapasya's newly acquired wisdom is someone's uttaran at all...its definitely not ichha's.

Oh I am having fun on a rainy rainy afternoon . LOLLOL As far as I see this is a comedy circusWink  btw if Icha brings up Tappu's baby I think Tappu will have uttaran of karz on her lovely head as she had abandoned the baby Wink

Ah well , enuf timepass , I resume my project

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

Of all the people why reply to muktha cutie's posts. Just dont read them yaar and even if u read just ignore. Thats what I do. There is no point arguing with anyone here. Just a waste of our time.

Veer, Taps or Ichcha are not going to reward anyone here for all these posts. So chill.

if u will not take thm seriously, it can be source of entertainment. U can't find such funny things anywhere LOL LOL LOL

tiny15

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
can u tell me how iccha a servant daughter have rights on jogi property

Where she is claiiming any rights ? Icha may have no right whatsoever on property but Jogi gave with HIS wish , on that WISH , no one has right to dictate ...not Nani , not Tapasya , not Divya !   Wink 

For Tapasya to claim legal HAQ on Jogis money , Jogi has to DIE first . So  NOTHING belonged to Tapasya , it was JOGI's money till then and even NOW . As biological daughter she gets AFTER Jogis death . SO there is NO question of SHE giving anything to ICHA . 

Indeed what daughters and wives have is HAQ , but even there , legal hassles r there . To inherit from father , Father has to die . In case u did not understand I was having fun .LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

hey kool...nice to see u here. though i'd disagree ...if the wisdom at all comes as 'uttaran', it would be rathore's not ichha's 'uttaran' to tapasya. can't see ichcha's contribution in tapasya's acquiring values in the current scenario. Ichha's wisdom never trickled down to bring any change in tapasya--so even if Tapasya's newly acquired wisdom is someone's uttaran at all...its definitely not ichha's.

Oh I am having fun on a rainy rainy afternoon . LOLLOL As far as I see this is a comedy circusWink  btw if Icha brings up Tappu's baby I think Tappu will have uttaran of karz on her lovely head as she had abandoned the baby Wink

Ah well , enuf timepass , I resume my project

hehe ...tapasya gets baby's quality upbringing+free day/night care in uttaran, while ichha gets delights of maternity in return---the situation of these vicious uttaran circles looks like a deadly combo of complications created by a bunch of dumb characters...seems like a ping pong game of uttarans--like "you get mine ..i get yours"...whoever gets the maximum uttarans WINS...LOL

koolsadhu1000

Go to top