Uttaran

Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine? (Page 3)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

by past i only meant veer!!!!!!!!! her ex husband nothing else!!!!!!!!!!! as mostly people when fail in deir earlier relation n make a new one dey have to forget deir past!!!!!!!!

Nice..so this is selective what...blindness, amnesia? Certain aspects of her past are selectively blindsided and some are brought to the forefront to justify her actions. I just dont get it.

Sleepy  Sleepy well i dont need to explain any one over here why i like some one n why i dislike someone...   i never have justified too her acts!!!!!!!!
if u like v########a den its no problem to me so kindly dont interfere in my choice!!!!!! n keep ur explosive n stupid words wid urself as i m not interested to have a silly conversation for some fictitious characters... i like tappu so i like her it doesnt matter to me wat she has done n wat she will do she is just a fictional character not a real.. so why should i treat her like real n fight for her... like some people here do for icha!!!!!!!DeadDeadDead
Sleepy

Edited by vivacious_priya - 17 September 2011 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamurasyafan

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

by past i only meant veer!!!!!!!!! her ex husband nothing else!!!!!!!!!!! as mostly people when fail in deir earlier relation n make a new one dey have to forget deir past!!!!!!!!

Nice..so this is selective what...blindness, amnesia? Certain aspects of her past are selectively blindsided and some are brought to the forefront to justify her actions. I just dont get it.

Sleepy  Sleepy well i dont need to explain any one over here why i like some one n why i dislike someone...   i never have justified too her acts!!!!!!!!
if u like v########a den its no problem to me so kindly dont interfere in my choice!!!!!! n keep ur explosive n stupid words wid urself as i m not interested to have a silly conversation for some fictitious characters... i like tappu so i like her it doesnt matter to me wat she has done n wat she will do she is just a fictional character not a real.. so why should i treat her like real n fight for her... like some people here do for icha!!!!!!!DeadDeadDead
Sleepy

Neither I have used explosive words or stupid words...I have written the truth and what I feel. Everyone has a right to opinion and I am expressing it. Its freedom of speech. I could have written worse. If you can be a V#####a fan, I can also be a Veecha fan. Dont disrespect me or my choice. I am not defending Ichcha..I dont have time for thatLOL 
@ bold...same holds true for me too Ony difference is you are a tappu fan and I am a Veecha fan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijijdfanankit111tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Sleepy

Neither I have used explosive words or stupid words...I have written the truth and what I feel. Everyone has a right to opinion and I am expressing it. Its freedom of speech. I could have written worse. If you can be a V#####a fan, I can also be a Veecha fan. Dont disrespect me or my choice. I am not defending Ichcha..I dont have time for thatLOL 
@ bold...same holds true for me too Ony difference is you are a tappu fan and I am a Veecha fan.

excellent reply!!ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijimoharikafan

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i think literature should be eliminated from as subject where people do so much argument on fictional characters because fiction is fiction so why treat them as real and criticize just accept them as it is they are fiction ..wonder why people become critics wasting their time in analysiing fictional films , novels and characters , fiction is a fiction leave it as it is call one angel as you wish one devil as you wish no need to look at work

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moharikafanjdfanankit111tiny15

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

i think literature should be eliminated from as subject where people do so much argument on fictional characters because fiction is fiction so why treat them as real and criticize just accept them as it is they are fiction ..wonder why people become critics wasting their time in analysiing fictional films , novels and characters , fiction is a fiction leave it as it is call one angel as you wish one devil as you wish no need to look at work

I hope you will save your time now lol and will refrain from posting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Sleepy

@ bold just by writing v########a LOLi m disrespecting u..D'oh well i have not written anything against u or ur appearance i just wrote abt a fictitious pair...n wat u have written specifically for me "selective what...blindness, amnesia" is like showering flowers over me!!!!!!! LOLwhen i was not defending tapasya!!!!!! well if u can be worse i can be worst!!! better understand dis!!!!!Wink but  i will not do it here coz i think people who think by abusing/bashing real ids on dis virtual world for fictitious characters dey r very courageous i would say dey r not... coz mostly in practical view dey r no one in front of real world... n dis shows dere actual mentality...

Edited by vivacious_priya - 17 September 2011 at 8:23pm
moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Sleepy

@ bold just by writing v########a LOLi m disrespecting u..D'oh well i have not written anything against u or ur appearance i just wrote abt a fictitious pair...n wat u have written specifically for me "selective what...blindness, amnesia" is like showering flowers over me!!!!!!! LOLwhen i was not defending tapasya!!!!!! well if u can be worse i can be worst!!! better understand dis!!!!!Wink but  i will not do it here coz i think people who think by abusing/bashing real ids on dis virtual world for fictitious characters dey r very courageous i would say dey r not... coz mostly in practical view dey r no one in front of real world... n dis shows dere actual mentality...

@ bold...And now who's showering flowers?LOL Isnt this disrespect? What is my actual mentality and who am I in this real world...you are not the right person to judge that. Now dont tell me you did nt write this statement with me in mind. You dont even know me...so dont even try.

Its not worth my time to come to this forum and hear things from you over fictitious characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Sleepy

@ bold...And now who's showering flowers?LOL Isnt this disrespect? What is my actual mentality and who am I in this real world...you are not the right person to judge that. Now dont tell me you did nt write this statement with me in mind. You dont even know me...so dont even try.

Its not worth my time to come to this forum and hear things from you over fictitious characters.

tit for tat!!!!!!Wink

Go to top