Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine? (Page 13)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by ankit111

LOLLOLpeople are very active in reading my post i am a human being i can make mistake too now edited it Embarrassedi was busy in laughing so made a mistake so better edit your commet too and answer my new comment Embarrassed

arey people even say tht Tapu was still not divorced so Ichchha marriage was invalid, but once Tapu married with Rathore both marriage become valid. Hv u heard such law LOL LOL
LOLLOL ankit we should do some party srk accepted veer ichcha marriage  legalLOLLOLLOL just see her comment full LOLLOLLOL

I dont think we expected the cvs to show divorce proceedings they would lose a few crores as divorce takes at least a year or two to grant and the cvs dont have time for all thatLOL So we are forced to assume that the first marriage was legal even though we dont know about marriage certificates and all that however if this were to happen in real life it would certainly be illegal.

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

LOLLOLpeople are very active in reading my post i am a human being i can make mistake too now edited it Embarrassedi was busy in laughing so made a mistake so better edit your commet too and answer my new comment Embarrassed

arey people even say tht Tapu was still not divorced so Ichchha marriage was invalid, but once Tapu married with Rathore both marriage become valid. Hv u heard such law LOL LOL
LOLLOL ankit we should do some party srk accepted veer ichcha marriage  legalLOLLOLLOL just see her comment full LOLLOLLOL

I dont think we expected the cvs to show divorce proceedings they would lose a few crores as divorce takes at least a year or two to grant and the cvs dont have time for all thatLOL So we are forced to assume that the first marriage was legal even though we dont know about marriage certificates and all that however if this were to happen in real life it would certainly be illegal.
 dear you have used my previous comment with veer ichcha marriage legal hehe bold LOLLOLLOLanyone when first seeing will think you are  talking about veer ichcha i think in keeping my mistake alive you have yourself made a mistake LOLLOLi told you to edit it LOL

Edited by jdfan - 20 September 2011 at 6:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

if the husband marries without divorcing then even the wife has the right to get marriedLOL kyun?
its not me saying tht they were not divorced and i m not talking abt rit, but such strange lawLOLLOL

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

dear you have used my previous comment with veer ichcha marriage legal hehe bold LOLLOLLOLanyone when first seeing will think you are  talking about veer ichcha i think in keeping my mistake alive you have yourself made a mistake LOLLOLi told you to edit it LOL

Im talking about that marriage onlyLOL
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Im talking about that marriage onlyLOL
that marriage veer ichcha marriage Winkhe he since you have highlighted it LOLwhen did veer and ichcha marry  like that ConfusedLOLLOLLOLbut anyways you accepted that LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
winners and losers are decided when  something is actually being discussed , argued again and again typing the same thing and law people need to learn definition of law  which is almost same everywhere first then lecture

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

This forum hs taught one THING BLIND LOVE FOR A REEL CHARACTER VERY DANGEROUS FOR MIND AND SOUL LOL LOL
yeah ankit me too never ever seen such show , forum even more top class than show because the logic that people give to support one reel character Confusedreally LOLLOLLOLnow new logic have come tappu's another uttaran to ichcha the lehenga she is weaing for godhbharai rashmi wore that in some other show LOLif rashmi wore that in some other show never in uttaran so how it became Tappu's uttaran to ichcha LOL
this is call Uttaran fever. This serial hs changed the meaning of Uttaran. Only here i came to know tht a child, a husband and even love can be Uttaran. All r commodities LOL LOL LOL whn u save a child thrown, u will be robber, whn u hate a woman who destroyed ur life, u will be bad man and tht woman will be angel. A lot of new definition. Even free of cost English classes too Wink
dont forget self boasted chemistry class WinkLOL

Edited by ankit_34 - 20 September 2011 at 8:29am
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

winners and losers are decided when  something is actually being discussed , argued again and again typing the same thing and law people need to learn definition of law  which is almost same everywhere first then lecture

LOLROFLSilly
ROFL

got no reply ...Wink on previous page you were saying people divert when they lose ..so who is Sillyand hey you laughed and used emoticons miracle but to wrong post because it was a mirror to you and you are laughing at you own reflection Ouchso sad look what Tappu's love has done to you Ouch

tiny15

Go to top