India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine? (Page 12)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

kikyo very well said dear very valid point ...Jogi can name his wealth to whoever he wants as owner of his property  court gives  him right  to do this . as people pointing others  anyone gives lectures of law without knowledge  needs to learn definition of law themselves ..LOLwho were saying veer tappu marriage was legal are preaching law  worth laughing LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by jdfan - 20 September 2011 at 5:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

kikyo very well said dear very valid point ...Jogi can name his wealth to whoever he wants as owner of his property  court gives him  to do this . as people pointing others to anyone gives lectures of laws needs to learn definition of law themselves ..LOLwho were saying veer ichcha marriage was legal are preaching law  worth laughing LOLLOLLOL 

@bold - Stern Smile

vivacious_priya

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

LOLLOLpeople are very active in reading my posts and pointing out mistakes LOL i am a human being i can make mistake  too  edited it before seeing the pointed out mistake  Embarrassedi was busy in laughing so made a mistake so better edit your commet too and answer my new comment Embarrassedbut i know won't do it LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 20 September 2011 at 5:57am

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

kikyo very well said dear very valid point ...Jogi can name his wealth to whoever he wants as owner of his property  court gives him  to do this . as people pointing others to anyone gives lectures of laws needs to learn definition of law themselves ..LOLwho were saying veer ichcha marriage was legal are preaching law  worth laughing LOLLOLLOL 

@bold - Stern Smile

Well it did become legal - but only after he formally accepted it. Because before that he could get it annulled on the grounds that he didnt know it was her behind the ghunghat. But once he accepted it and it got consummated theres no way he could then get an annullment on the grounds of deceit and thats the law! Ask any lawyer.

vivacious_priya

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

LOLLOLpeople are very active in reading my post i am a human being i can make mistake too now edited it Embarrassedi was busy in laughing so made a mistake so better edit your commet too and answer my new comment Embarrassed

arey people even say tht Tapu was still not divorced so Ichchha marriage was invalid, but once Tapu married with Rathore both marriage become valid. Hv u heard such law LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

@bold - Stern Smile

Well it did become legal - but only after he formally accepted it. Because before that he could get it annulled on the grounds that he didnt know it was her behind the ghunghat. But once he accepted it and it got consummated theres no way he could then get an annullment on the grounds of deceit and thats the law! Ask any lawyer.
i agree Smile thank you so much  Embarrassed ps you have my quoted my same previous comment LOLyou are accepting veer ichcha marriage legal bold LOLLOLLOLso my agreement is also for veer ichcha marriage LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 20 September 2011 at 8:10am

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

LOLLOLpeople are very active in reading my post i am a human being i can make mistake too now edited it Embarrassedi was busy in laughing so made a mistake so better edit your commet too and answer my new comment Embarrassed

arey people even say tht Tapu was still not divorced so Ichchha marriage was invalid, but once Tapu married with Rathore both marriage become valid. Hv u heard such law LOL LOL

if the husband marries without divorcing then even the wife has the right to get marriedLOL kyun?
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

LOLLOL ankit we should do some party srk accepted veer ichcha marriage  legalLOLLOLLOL just see her comment full LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 20 September 2011 at 6:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

Go to top