Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine? - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

this is call Uttaran fever. This serial hs changed the meaning of Uttaran. Only here i came to know tht a child, a husband and even love can be Uttaran. All r commodities πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† whn u save a child thrown, u will be robber, whn u hate a woman who destroyed ur life, u will be bad man and tht woman will be angel. A lot of new definition. Even free of cost English classes too πŸ˜‰
dont forget self boasted chemistry class πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by ankit_34 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by muktha_cute

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
🀣

got no reply ...πŸ˜‰ on previous page you were saying people divert when they lose ..so who is πŸ€ͺand hey you laughed and used emoticons miracle but to wrong post because it was a mirror to you and you are laughing at you own reflection so sad look what Tappu's love has done to you
I think this answer will enlighten some people having gr8 knowledge of law. this answer is from a lawer:

"If it is personal property of your grand father, then he can transfer the property without any legal objections. If your grandfather wants  to disown your uncle in his life time then he  can gift or sell  the property in favour of you, your father or any person . If he wants to disown after his life, he can make a will in favour of any person."

🀣

🀣

🀣🀣
bye byeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ankit_34

dont forget self boasted chemistry class πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Kyun abhi bhi chemistry ka jhatka dur nahin hua???πŸ˜‰ BTW tht bold was not for u, other teacher hs joined the classes in ur absense. so dont worry abt itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by muktha_cute

The property rights of the Hindu women are highly fragmented on the basis of several factors apart
from those like religion and the geographical region which have been already mentioned. Property
rights of Hindu women in the family and her marital
status: whether the woman is a daughter, married or unmarried or deserted, wife or widow or mother. whether the property is hereditary/ ancestral or
self-acquired
, land or dwelling house or matrimonial property

even if they are any doubts
better 2 consult a lawyer than shouting here 2 prove that fake points are true
iccha whether not adopted or adopted by jogi cant have any rights on the property even if the jogi writes a will or not and whther its ancestaral property or not
coz taps is the legal and sole heir of jogis property and according 2 hindu law for property of women.
a women gets all the rights on property of her father whether ancestral or self acquired

ya its better 2 learn the law first than arguing blindly
google is their 2 help such people who dont know abt law or consult a lawyer

o really 😲o wow i didn't know it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† before calling me blind ..look into your posts what are you doing in your bilnd love for Tappu? ...and i don't need to consult a lawyer  or do research on Hindu laws , or whatever as there are many members here who are Hindus they can tell me better than you  ...why should i bother to do all that for your posts when i know most of your posts are just worth laughing and  going even in contradiction with the serial so what i can say about your law posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kyun abhi bhi chemistry ka jhatka dur nahin hua???πŸ˜‰ BTW tht bold was not for u, other teacher hs joined the classes in ur absense. so dont worry abt itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit another English teacher has comeπŸ˜† ...i know india's national language is hindi some people cannot understand simple hindi serial but do taunt others about understanding EnglishπŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Yaar can any one explaine in better language tht wht answer i hv pasted abt property is abt a father to disown from his property to his son. ab beta ko hi disown kar diya to pota ko kahan se property milega. i cant explain better, if anyone  hs guts better try it
🀣

🀣

🀣🀣

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

tappu has changed n improved a lot... she really loves her hubby n respects him...😳
----------EXACTLY! That's why Tappu's changing into a better person.I've always wished for her redemption.This mega-serial has to end on a positive note...or else it would become a meaningless saga! I'M WAITING FOR THE RENEWAL OF FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN TAPPU AND ICHCHA.😊

don't point to others and don't get replies ..better ignore us we will ignore you ..you can't expect us to keep quiet after you point  to us neither you can so why this thing ignore my posts and also apply this theory to yourself too  stick with the topic as you are  discussing law on lehenga uttaran thread .πŸ˜†..ok now i stop it πŸ˜† last reply now don't reply to me if you want me to ignore your reply😊

but i dont see any improvement even after classes πŸ˜‰