Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine? - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†people are very active in reading my post i am a human being i can make mistake too now edited it 😳i was busy in laughing so made a mistake so better edit your commet too and answer my new comment 😳

arey people even say tht Tapu was still not divorced so Ichchha marriage was invalid, but once Tapu married with Rathore both marriage become valid. Hv u heard such law πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Well it did become legal - but only after he formally accepted it. Because before that he could get it annulled on the grounds that he didnt know it was her behind the ghunghat. But once he accepted it and it got consummated theres no way he could then get an annullment on the grounds of deceit and thats the law! Ask any lawyer.
i agree 😊 thank you so much  πŸ˜³ ps you have my quoted my same previous comment πŸ˜†you are accepting veer ichcha marriage legal bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so my agreement is also for veer ichcha marriage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

arey people even say tht Tapu was still not divorced so Ichchha marriage was invalid, but once Tapu married with Rathore both marriage become valid. Hv u heard such law πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

if the husband marries without divorcing then even the wife has the right to get marriedπŸ˜† kyun?
Originally posted by ankit111

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ankit we should do some party srk accepted veer ichcha marriage  legalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just see her comment full πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ankit we should do some party srk accepted veer ichcha marriage  legalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just see her comment full πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont think we expected the cvs to show divorce proceedings they would lose a few crores as divorce takes at least a year or two to grant and the cvs dont have time for all thatπŸ˜† So we are forced to assume that the first marriage was legal even though we dont know about marriage certificates and all that however if this were to happen in real life it would certainly be illegal.

I dont think we expected the cvs to show divorce proceedings they would lose a few crores as divorce takes at least a year or two to grant and the cvs dont have time for all thatπŸ˜† So we are forced to assume that the first marriage was legal even though we dont know about marriage certificates and all that however if this were to happen in real life it would certainly be illegal.
 dear you have used my previous comment with veer ichcha marriage legal hehe bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†anyone when first seeing will think you are  talking about veer ichcha i think in keeping my mistake alive you have yourself made a mistake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i told you to edit it πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

if the husband marries without divorcing then even the wife has the right to get marriedπŸ˜† kyun?
its not me saying tht they were not divorced and i m not talking abt rit, but such strange lawπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dear you have used my previous comment with veer ichcha marriage legal hehe bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†anyone when first seeing will think you are  talking about veer ichcha i think in keeping my mistake alive you have yourself made a mistake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i told you to edit it πŸ˜†

Im talking about that marriage onlyπŸ˜†

Im talking about that marriage onlyπŸ˜†
that marriage veer ichcha marriage πŸ˜‰he he since you have highlighted it πŸ˜†when did veer and ichcha marry  like that πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but anyways you accepted that πŸ˜†
winners and losers are decided when  something is actually being discussed , argued again and again typing the same thing and law people need to learn definition of law  which is almost same everywhere first then lecture