Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh lets not think of the past lets think of the new Tapasya😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think we will get a really nice scene on Monday...evidence of Tapu's change! Even Jogi was surprised😆
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious_priya

oh common be in present not past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so no damage control...just move on turning a new leaf...forget abt what she did in past.  ?Anyway she has realised her mistakes, thats good. One can forgive but cant forget. What she is going through now is bec of her PAST deeds...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan123

Oh so no damage control...just move on turning a new leaf...forget abt what she did in past.  ?Anyway she has realised her mistakes, thats good. One can forgive but cant forget. What she is going through now is bec of her PAST deeds...

Past sd come only to justify her😆😆 she is being justified for yrs for her past, but now past sd be forgotten😆
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
by past i only meant veer!!!!!!!!! her ex husband nothing else!!!!!!!!!!! as mostly people when fail in deir earlier relation n make a new one dey have to forget deir past!!!!!!!!
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail

by past i only meant veer!!!!!!!!! her ex husband nothing else!!!!!!!!!!! as mostly people when fail in deir earlier relation n make a new one dey have to forget deir past!!!!!!!!

Nice..so this is selective what...blindness, amnesia? Certain aspects of her past are selectively blindsided and some are brought to the forefront to justify her actions. I just dont get it.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice..so this is selective what...blindness, amnesia? Certain aspects of her past are selectively blindsided and some are brought to the forefront to justify her actions. I just dont get it.

🥱  🥱 well i dont need to explain any one over here why i like some one n why i dislike someone...   i never have justified too her acts!!!!!!!!
if u like v########a den its no problem to me so kindly dont interfere in my choice!!!!!! n keep ur explosive n stupid words wid urself as i m not interested to have a silly conversation for some fictitious characters... i like tappu so i like her it doesnt matter to me wat she has done n wat she will do she is just a fictional character not a real.. so why should i treat her like real n fight for her... like some people here do for icha!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢
🥱Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail

🥱  🥱 well i dont need to explain any one over here why i like some one n why i dislike someone...   i never have justified too her acts!!!!!!!!
if u like v########a den its no problem to me so kindly dont interfere in my choice!!!!!! n keep ur explosive n stupid words wid urself as i m not interested to have a silly conversation for some fictitious characters... i like tappu so i like her it doesnt matter to me wat she has done n wat she will do she is just a fictional character not a real.. so why should i treat her like real n fight for her... like some people here do for icha!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢
🥱

Neither I have used explosive words or stupid words...I have written the truth and what I feel. Everyone has a right to opinion and I am expressing it. Its freedom of speech. I could have written worse. If you can be a V#####a fan, I can also be a Veecha fan. Dont disrespect me or my choice. I am not defending Ichcha..I dont have time for that😆 
@ bold...same holds true for me too Ony difference is you are a tappu fan and I am a Veecha fan.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Neither I have used explosive words or stupid words...I have written the truth and what I feel. Everyone has a right to opinion and I am expressing it. Its freedom of speech. I could have written worse. If you can be a V#####a fan, I can also be a Veecha fan. Dont disrespect me or my choice. I am not defending Ichcha..I dont have time for that😆 
@ bold...same holds true for me too Ony difference is you are a tappu fan and I am a Veecha fan.

excellent reply!!👏👏
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think literature should be eliminated from as subject where people do so much argument on fictional characters because fiction is fiction so why treat them as real and criticize just accept them as it is they are fiction ..wonder why people become critics wasting their time in analysiing fictional films , novels and characters , fiction is a fiction leave it as it is call one angel as you wish one devil as you wish no need to look at work