India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Dekha? Kaha Tha Na Maine?

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
For so many years on this IF Uttaran forum what had been my sole defence of Tapu? What had been the reason that I supported her, I encouraged her and I defended her? Because I knew she could and would improve! I wanted to give her that chance to change. I had said that give her true undivided love. Understand her and make her feel and understand herself that she is loved and loved unconditionally. She will change. Aur aaj after years of fruitless fighting on this forum she proved me right. She proved my entire point of supporting her and made all that fighting completely worth it. Because I knew that if someone loved and respected her then she would return that love and respect and she would not be able to give him dhoka. Issiliye despite horrible nani's saying and dumb Divya's indication she should not tell the truth she still did...because as she said she realised the worth of Rathore's love for her and could not find it in herself to lie to him. But I understand my Tapu and unless the cvs become ugly fugly idiots she won't change back into her old self now. I am so so happy today! I love you TapasyaSmile All those months I put into fighting for you...today you proved it was all worth it. Thank You!Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharadamonalisa2010mamAurora.sectorvarun.tapvivacious_priyaAlwaysHisJaanrasyafanhpppppPerfangel5655nyctophiliarani-luckiReallyCool

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

For so many years on this IF Uttaran forum what had been my sole defence of Tapu? What had been the reason that I supported her, I encouraged her and I defended her? Because I knew she could and would improve! I wanted to give her that chance to change. I had said that give her true undivided love. Understand her and make her feel and understand herself that she is loved and loved unconditionally. She will change. Aur aaj after years of fruitless fighting on this forum she proved me right. She proved my entire point of supporting her and made all that fighting completely worth it. Because I knew that if someone loved and respected her then she would return that love and respect and she would not be able to give him dhoka. Issiliye despite horrible nani's saying and dumb Divya's indication she should not tell the truth she still did...because as she said she realised the worth of Rathore's love for her and could not find it in herself to lie to him. But I understand my Tapu and unless the cvs become ugly fugly idiots she won't change back into her old self now. I am so so happy today! I love you TapasyaSmile All those months I put into fighting for you...today you proved it was all worth it. Thank You!Hug

@ bold: Yes, I appreciate Tapasya telling the truth to Rathod inspite of knowing how angry or mad and hurt he will get. Unlike Ichcha who hid a major truth from her husband inspite of knowing that the infertiity problem was curable and she didnt tell him just because it would hurt his feelings.

That being said, she has a long journey of repentance and realising ones's mistakes and accepting it is the first step towards praayschit. I dont know whether she is turning positive for good or this is just a temporary phase. She has to seek forgiveness from Veer and Ichcha and the Bundela parivaar, for instigating Vansh to suicide etc...

Anyway its a good start. But I feel Nani will not keep quiet...Lets see what happens.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijirsshreemahmansmaveil_of_rosesraju_skycjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

yes the reason she was able to tell the truth raghu was because of his love towards her ... his love is unconditional ... there is no u have to do this and that ... he just simply loves her and she respects that ... she was just tired of fighting for her rights but with raghu she doesn't feel that she has to fight she knows that his love is pure and she doesn't have to share it with anyone

by the way she has never done anythign wrong so why should she ask forgivness from icha and veer they both used her more then anyone ... jogi, icha, veer should ask for her forgivness ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamuvivacious_priyavarun.taprasyafanReallyCoolSRKLuvr

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
this does not excuse everything she has done she still has a long way to go. The things that she did will take a long time to be forgiven like marrying veer without him knowing, trying to kill iccha, framing sid, being inloved in vansh's murder then lying about her daughter's parentage, leaving her daughter with a complete stranger, etc...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salonygupDesdemonatiny15LimitLessFan

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
tappu has changed n improved a lot... she really loves her hubby n respects him...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa2010mamAlwaysHisJaanvarun.tapReallyCoolSRKLuvr

nirankesan Groupbie
nirankesan
nirankesan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Taps not only loves Rathore but also afraid of him.They dont have any guts to play with him.She felt its better to tell him the truth.atleast she wont get any punishment

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

martobrkh96divyababuramishamaliktiny15LimitLessFan

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

yes the reason she was able to tell the truth raghu was because of his love towards her ... his love is unconditional ... there is no u have to do this and that ... he just simply loves her and she respects that ... she was just tired of fighting for her rights but with raghu she doesn't feel that she has to fight she knows that his love is pure and she doesn't have to share it with anyone

by the way she has never done anythign wrong so why should she ask forgivness from icha and veer they both used her more then anyone ... jogi, icha, veer should ask for her forgivness ...

I agree !Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Everyone is missing out on one major point...Tapasya's obsession for Veer. This is the main reason for most of  her sinful acts...Forget abt Jogi, Ichcha, Damini, Divya etc...

1. Why did she sit in the mandap posing as Ichcha?

2. Why did she try to bring Vancha close and then break up their marriage?

3. Why did she not give any importance to Sid who loved her?

4. Why did she fake her pregnancy?

5. Why did she claim Rathod's baby as Veers?

REASON: HER OBSESSION FOR VEER...If she had let go of him realising that he loves Ichcha, she wouldnt be in this state today. If she had given her own marriage some time and worked on it and not spoilt Vancha marriage things would be different today. If she had just accepted the truth and revealed to Bundela family that she is not carrying Veer's child, she would not have been in this state today. She would have been a mother today.

What does your psychologist friend have to say abt Tapasya's OBSESSION for Veer?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

martotyagijikrk05divyababuDesdemonamahmansmaramishamalikNadanParindeycjs369_Invincible_tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top