Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav and Shyam: food for thought (Page 4)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

@Angelina and others - great post and replies.  A  lot of different perspectives have been written and not much else left to say so I will keep this short (ok will try).

I find that Arnav hasn't actually been all that honest and clear about his feelings and intentions.  When Lavanya put him on the spot and asked do you love me he said he did. It is clear that he doesn't and we can see he is lying.  He knows he doesn't feel anything for her, she is a complete convenience for him.  He is using her to keep his family at bay.  He doesn't want to get married and have naani bring a barrage of women for him to "see" so what does he do...he brings LA home to keep the family busy, so that he can continue to do whatever  he wants.  When she cries and complains he has no time for her.  When people say he has been honest about his feelings I find that he hasn't.  Only thing he has been honest about is the fact that he doesn't want to get married.  So as far as La is concerned she thinks he is committed to her and has given her everything except the wedding ceremony.  But we know and Arnav knows he has given her nothing of himself.

I have nothing new to say about Shyam as I am disappointed in the way his character is being developed and destroyed.

Final word on why Arnav is liked and Shyam is hated.  The main reason for this isn't just the men and their characters, it has a lot to do with the women they want as well.  Angalie is an angel she can do no wrong so it is easier to hate on her behalf.  Because she is so good people can't stand her being deceived.  Meanwhile LA is not a likable character so it is easy not like her and disregard her feelings.  Khushi is the protagonist and a good character so of course everyone wants to root for her.

Final final word.  I like the tabla music/melody that plays when Shyam looks at Khushi.  They haven't played it in a while but it is really nice. 

-Shelly

@ words in bold:  Me too! Love the BG music played on Khushi and Shyam - I wish they played it on Arnav and Khushi instead of Shyam. It is so melodious.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index