India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Fri Sept 16th Thendral Update (Page 3)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent updates Ranuja!!

Whew...exams are over...or now anyways.  I hope both Deepa and Tulasi ace their exams.  The girls has a nice cute conversation.  I like Deepa's idea about TT on their honeymoon...lol..they never get to really spend time for themselves now.  Omg Tulasi, she thanks Bazari for making her study harder'only our sweet Tulasi would say that.  And her dialogues about Tamil and his love for her was cute.  Since Tulasi is on break, I hope she can help Tamil and Sudha at the store and also get to have a good time at home without Bazari annoying her.

Awww...Tulasi was so cute speaking to Tamil.  She is so understanding about everyone...she even knew that Bazari came to the store to complain about her. 

Wow, this new job is totally getting Tamil angry with everything.  He doesn't like Sudha but not sure why he shows his anger on his wife for that.  And I can't believe he listens to his mom.  I liked how Tulasi defended herself about refusing to believe in dosham and involving Lavanya was super too.

Sad to see that TT will not be attending the opening together.  I am still doubting if Tulasi will even get to go in the end...

Overall a good ending'looking forward to a good next week...please it should be good!!  I don't think TT wedding anniversary will come until October if serial is moving at this pace...

Edited by smiles86 - 17 September 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanautumnsconcertovjayamKarthiN90ShemmoQuelle-Belleverisimilitude

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by karthi173

ya shamz.i fully agree with you.

in few episode we all thought he is slowly hating his Mom.but now he is completely changed .

he is not ready to believe sudha and puvi.then what reason is there for believing his mom.he is again and again doing same mistake.eppa than namma hero thirutha poraro?

TA said he never expected T to surrender soon to Sudha and Puvi...But it is actually shown like TA is slowly getting surrendered to his mom...Dead

ya u r correct shubba akka.next week he going to be completely surrendered.i think this change from tamil is needed for ending this charu track.let wait and see.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamArizes.verisimilitude

sowjanya32 Groupbie
sowjanya32
sowjanya32

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
SmileSmileTamil allowing Tulasi to skip the temple was nice by why is he being stubborn about going to Deepa function. SmileSmile
Smile
LOLLOLLately he does complain like a little child. Everything Tulasi said today was correctEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I think Tamil is not swayed by his mother more likely he is bogged down by the events of the whole year, one after another they have faced such troubles he probably is tempted to do pariharam just to see an ounce of happiness and normalcy in their lives.

While Puvi and Sudha (esp Sudha) are not treating Tamil well at all, he is also not doing himself any favours by being rude to everyone around him. He has to realize the gravity of the situation and just bite his tongue for a few months, work hard and prove his mettle. There is no point in feeling angry and frustrated. While I find it stupid on Tulasi's part to side with Sudha and not take up for her husband, I think she will soon see Sudha's other side.

I wish they would go to Kalahasti just so they get some alone time to talk to each other and clear their heads without anyone hovering around them. It will be a good outing for their anniversary as well if they can manage to go out for lunch or dinner after finishing the temple prarthanai.

Go to top