Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by a_uma

Superb FFT Carisma... was missing them very much... Tongue
Good to see that your moodwa is better now and you have posted in MKAP1... Clap (hum sab tumre post ke liye taras gaye the... Embarrassed )

Agree with you 100% that KST would never dream of remarrying ... he and P are soulmates and if the CVs ever attempt to show such a behooda thing, it would go against the very character of KST...
it would be suicidal... ...besides KN is not carisma... his predictions never come true... WinkLOL
Thanks yaar.. Last line - I pull my collars up to that ..WinkLOL
I decided to post here today - felt that MKAP 1 would need this more.  Oh Krishna just made me sooo happy yaar.
Thank U Cari, U know this is my first thread I took to read n u made me happy too... I skipped KN part... now tht i logged in n read urs n came to know now, how dare KN say sumthing like tht he is sure Nir buddhi... LOLWhat he thought all men r as low as him??? stupid to the infinity...AngryAngryAngry
Angry
I appreciate ur gud nature for trying to calm down our worrying souls thinking abt KST...Hugsaying this, i am too worried nw Cari..ConfusedOuch if at all sumthing happened to P, then bcos of sum cicumstances, CV's come up with horrible dies tho???Cry

Dont worry as nothing of that sort will happen as that will be the end of the show if it did happen!!LOL Pratz and Baba are the life of the show and if something happens to them no will watch the show! It is only going to be Kriya and ONLY Kriya!Big smile 

And Carisma2 has also sed that it wont happen ever so relax and chill yeah Wink

Kriya forever and ever Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Wonderful post di .Loved it .glad to see ur post hereSmile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
good post...Smile

carisma2

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Wah!! Cari, it is really very nice to read ur views...true MKAPIAN !!

U are always straight forward in expressing... I like that...CBJ Clap

Anything adversely commented on K can't be tolerated by his true Fans... I know u are... and most of us all.

Anyhow ur message is clear indication of K's perennial love for P.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by a_uma

Superb FFT Carisma... was missing them very much... Tongue
Good to see that your moodwa is better now and you have posted in MKAP1... Clap (hum sab tumre post ke liye taras gaye the... Embarrassed )

Agree with you 100% that KST would never dream of remarrying ... he and P are soulmates and if the CVs ever attempt to show such a behooda thing, it would go against the very character of KST...
it would be suicidal... ...besides KN is not carisma... his predictions never come true... WinkLOL
Thanks yaar.. Last line - I pull my collars up to that ..WinkLOL
I decided to post here today - felt that MKAP 1 would need this more.  Oh Krishna just made me sooo happy yaar.
Thank U Cari, U know this is my first thread I took to read n u made me happy too... I skipped KN part... now tht i logged in n read urs n came to know now, how dare KN say sumthing like tht he is sure Nir buddhi... LOLWhat he thought all men r as low as him??? stupid to the infinity...AngryAngryAngry
Angry
I appreciate ur gud nature for trying to calm down our worrying souls thinking abt KST...Hugsaying this, i am too worried nw Cari..ConfusedOuch if at all sumthing happened to P, then bcos of sum cicumstances, CV's come up with horrible dies tho???OuchOuchOuchOuchConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedCryCryCryCry
Hey.Don't worry - I was thinking along the same lines.. Bec the whole show is just not going the way that the CV's had intended possibly. But public like it - and I suppose Pratigya/Pooja is doing really well - so they won't kill her off and they cannot even think of killing Baba.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Cariii Hug  gr88 to see u here...now lemme go and read FFT...Tongue

Nice FFT carisma...Thumbs Up me too loved d last segment, comments on YT are funny and true at the same time...LOLLOL M surprised that Gangia Called krishna by his name and not kisna baba Angry he too was surprised to see ganga calling him by his name now... Krishna gave perfect name to dat ganga ''Nagin'' & ''Lalchi aurat'' Tongue ROFL now wish his one liners are also back in the show...LOL miss those one liners..Wink

As for KN prediction about K made me hell worried about K's character...Krishna certainly is not lyk this but Yeh jo cv's hai na ye kuch bhi kar sakte hi with his character for trp's...AngryAngry lyk in sepration track noone thought that he'll ask P to get out of hiis life but He did...OuchDeadCry if wat KN predicted is in store for viewers then it will kill the show...Thumbs Down
KN is just trying to find an excuse for himself to get married - labelling it as Thakur Mens trait.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index