India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

UFF - WHAT AN EPI... 16/SEPT (Page 5)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
First of all standing ovation to you dearClapClap.Fabulous post dear to calm the situation.I think KN is a nirbudhi and what to expect of himDeadHope your predictions come trueSmile.KST zindabad!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiriyya6carisma2

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
thanx for the post carsima...its not just our forum its ur forum too infact its everyone's forumSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arrylineheera1702carisma2riyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
great to see your FFT. and baba forced you to write FFT once again love you KST.i really hpow your prediction come true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2riyya6

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
First of all, great to see you post again in the forumBig smile...
i know BABA aap ko kheench laaya hai.. post karne ke liye majboor kiya haiWink... phir se ek baar KST banke...
A great post...
I want your predictions to come true...

carisma2riyya6

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
thank you cari... so good to read your FFT again Big smile
I too give a standing ovation to ARHAAN Clap Clap Clap for his brilliant acting as KST.

carisma2riyya6

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hmmm well said...

carisma2riyya6

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
wonderfull words...

carisma2riyya6

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

FFT

I was passing by your forum, saw that there is a bit of Tashan - so I decided to make my post on MKAP 1 for ya instead of my MKAP 2.. Hope it helps.
Just stopping by to share some thoughts after watching tonights brilliant episode. Dil garden garden ho gaya.
First and foremost a big Muwaahh to Krishna - for being KST. Arhaan Kudos to you, despite the fact that you were adhering to new characteristics over the last year.. you have not lost your charm or charisma in fitting back to the old KST. This post is in standing ovation to you. Clap
Uff once in my E.A  a long time ago - I wrote that you hit a vase over Jethani's head.. but today you were actually about to do it to Ganga.. looks like someone somewhere listened to moi.

KN's crystal ball is full of blur and he cannot predict clearly. Krishna isn't getting maried again. This track is actually indicating a scenario upcoming which will show that KST is not like the rest of the men - and he doesn't give 2 hoots for the family wealth. His wife means a lot to him and hewill leave the name and the riches tailed to it for his wife. So Kriya lubbers - sleep tight - no need to worry. You know Carisma's predictions 9/10 times are right.

I really do hope that this track will bring more KBJ, But I don't know about the rest of you.. but I have recently enjoyed the PBJ's this week.. THOUGH minus a few words like Galat and Police. But I like the way in which Pratz ans Kesar are dealing with Ganga, at the same time as maintaining peace - they are letting Ganga know that they are watching her.

Ganga is defeated by Pratigya already, the insecurities are there - hence the ill treatment towards Gunga - just to test the waters of her power. (Ganga and Gunga - wah kya jodi hai jodi name Gangu) LOL
Secondly - SS showed that it's better to keep on the best side of BJ queen. Defeated by this Ganga took to another resort of trying to convince and control Krishna instead. So instead of learning she decided to rebel - and now that has been fanned further by Krishna's outburst and Pratigya's generous patience. Ganga is now mistaking this as Pratigya's  surrender to silence therapy in defeat.

This lil Ganga is a pure missile shaped as a sparkler.. She knew Amma's strong nature - hence yet she felt that she can take on Amma and the whole of the house with her.. means that this misile is far more destructive then anything. It's made of pure evil nuclear - that can throw the world in to the 3rd war. So This little bomb will surely cause destruction - even if it is timely difused by ending of this SAGA track.

Will excitedly await the Maha Epi...

Anyway - Felt really happy - so I thought I'll come and share..

Kucho tumra boj bhi halka kardein.

Carisma.
@ PINK, Completly agree with u, even i was worried about that, whats the need of scene, n what it means...? but now i got the answer from ur post. superb post... loved it , thanx for this...Smile

carisma2riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index