UFF - WHAT AN EPI... 16/SEPT (Page 4)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by a_uma

Superb FFT Carisma... was missing them very much... Tongue
Good to see that your moodwa is better now and you have posted in MKAP1... Clap (hum sab tumre post ke liye taras gaye the... Embarrassed )

Agree with you 100% that KST would never dream of remarrying ... he and P are soulmates and if the CVs ever attempt to show such a behooda thing, it would go against the very character of KST...
it would be suicidal... ...besides KN is not carisma... his predictions never come true... WinkLOL
Thanks yaar.. Last line - I pull my collars up to that ..WinkLOL
I decided to post here today - felt that MKAP 1 would need this more.  Oh Krishna just made me sooo happy yaar.
Thank U Cari, U know this is my first thread I took to read n u made me happy too... I skipped KN part... now tht i logged in n read urs n came to know now, how dare KN say sumthing like tht he is sure Nir buddhi... LOLWhat he thought all men r as low as him??? stupid to the infinity...AngryAngryAngry
Angry
I appreciate ur gud nature for trying to calm down our worrying souls thinking abt KST...Hugsaying this, i am too worried nw Cari..ConfusedOuch if at all sumthing happened to P, then bcos of sum cicumstances, CV's come up with horrible dies tho???OuchOuchOuchOuchConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjacarisma2riyya6

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Cariii Hug  gr88 to see u here...now lemme go and read FFT...Tongue

Nice FFT carisma...Thumbs Up me too loved d last segment, comments on YT are funny and true at the same time...LOLLOL M surprised that Gangia Called krishna by his name and not kisna baba Angry he too was surprised to see ganga calling him by his name now... Krishna gave perfect name to dat ganga ''Nagin'' & ''Lalchi aurat'' Tongue ROFL now wish his one liners are also back in the show...LOL miss those one liners..Wink

As for KN prediction about K made me hell worried about K's character...Krishna certainly is not lyk this but Yeh jo cv's hai na ye kuch bhi kar sakte hi with his character for trp's...AngryAngry lyk in sepration track noone thought that he'll ask P to get out of hiis life but He did...OuchDeadCry if wat KN predicted is in store for viewers then it will kill the show...Thumbs Down

Edited by Pragati.T - 16 September 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeheera1702carisma2riyya6

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Cari Di. Hug..dil kush ho gaya...Krishna is just great...and Arhaan Clap Clap  what an excellent actor... simply great..

I am glad that CV's are listening...slowly..they are giving Krishna his unique identity back...his character was butchered ...now slowly they are giving us our Baba back,,our adorable Baba...I mean..I agree P is the female lead and she always has to be in the spotlight...but Krishna is the male lead...and one of the BEST fictional lead we have seen...he deserves an equal platform...

About  K's character being butchered---Thats my POV...I dont mean to offend anyone...

Edited by JensonMishti - 16 September 2011 at 8:57pm

a_umaheera1702riyya6carisma2

JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Nice FFT carisma...Thumbs Up me too loved d last segment, comments on YT are funny and true at the same time...LOLLOL M surprised tspell////hat Gangia Called krishna by his name and not kisna baba Angry he too was surprised to see ganga calling him by his name now... Krishna gave perfect name to dat ganga ''Nagin'' & ''Lalchi aurat'' Tongue ROFL now wish his one liners are also back in the show...LOL miss those one liners..Wink

As for KN prediction about K made me hell worried about K's character...Krishna certainly is not lyk this but Yeh jo cv's hai na ye kuch bhi kar sakte hi with his character for trp's...AngryAngry lyk in sepration track noone thought that he'll ask P to get out of hiis life but He did...OuchDeadCry if wat KN predicted is in store for viewers then it will kill the show...Thumbs Down

Pragati  babesBig smile--Never..Baba will never do that...separation track...well ...he was completely under his wicked Amma's spell...plus rem? he didnt ask her to go...he was angry...he didnt say get out...he was angry,crazy...mentle...but he did not push her out ...or remove his tattoo...he did sign the divorce paper...or rather he gave his thumbprintThumbs Down.LOL..again...he was under the wicked witch spell...but...

But come on..he is our darling Baba...LOL...never ...no second marriage LOL

Edited by JensonMishti - 16 September 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702a_umaPragati.Tcarisma2riyya6

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Nice FFT carisma...Thumbs Up me too loved d last segment, comments on YT are funny and true at the same time...LOLLOL M surprised tspell////hat Gangia Called krishna by his name and not kisna baba Angry he too was surprised to see ganga calling him by his name now... Krishna gave perfect name to dat ganga ''Nagin'' & ''Lalchi aurat'' Tongue ROFL now wish his one liners are also back in the show...LOL miss those one liners..Wink

Pragati  babesBig smile--Never..Baba will never do that...separation track...well ...he was completely under his wicked Amma's spell...plus rem? he didnt ask her to go...he was angry...he didnt say get out...he was angry,crazy...mentle...but he did not push her out ...or remove his tattoo...he did sign the divorce paper...or rather he gave his thumbprintThumbs Down.LOL..again...he was under the wicked witch spell...but...

Hope they won't bring K's character down to new levels...Ouch Angry 

BTW did u notice K's BG music sounded a litlle different 4m d regular one...Confused There was no repetition of d word ''Krishna'' for 3 times, lyk it use to b in the old one...Confused...I loved the previous BG more...Embarrassed

Edited by Pragati.T - 16 September 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2riyya6

JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JensonMishti

Hope they won't bring K's character down to new levels...Ouch Angry 

BTW did u notice K's BG music sounded a litlle different 4m d regular one...Confused There was no repetition of d word ''Krishna'' for 3 times, lyk it use to b in the old one...Confused...I loved the previous BG more...Embarrassed

Confused  I did notice that ... I loved the last BG music too...it was more Dabangiii Cool

This is the remix version LOL

Sleepy

a_umaheera1702riyya6carisma2

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Cari bacha... :-)

This one was a great read..and many thanks for the same!
will comment in detail later today..

JensonMishtiriyya6carisma2

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Lovely FFT diThumbs Up...hmm hope apki prediction sahi nikle...u r a gem with ur post,vm's and E.A keep it upThumbs Up

a_umariyya6carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index