Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Mo710

Thank You as i was really getting worried about what Shakti said! Cry Hopefully ur 100% sure he wont ever in his life do that!!Big smile
No he won't. don't worry.

U are the forums psychic so i trust ur judgements alot Big smile Krishna doing that will make every fan of this show breakdown and be heartbroken but knowing Baba as he is he will never do that Big smile 

Kriya are the life of the show so hope no one ever comes between them or anything untoward happens and they stay like this forever and ever Smile

Kriya forever and ever Big smile
CV's know that that path would be suicide. Krishna is happy with Pratz - he loves her a lot and she loves him. They are each others life.

Yeah that path wud be suicide of the show so they will never think about doing that! Big smile Kriya are each others life and will be together forever Smile Ur words have calmed me down to the letter as i was anxious over why Shakti sed it and if it cud ever happen? 

But afta talking to u, i knw it never will! Wink

But ur a calming influence on here and have to say ur words of wisdom are the best there is. U know wat exactly the show is about and wat is the likely future storyline!Wink Simply one of the best people on here.Smile
Thnks hun. You met me first time and yet you already know. Yup that was  my job here to keep peace on this forum - But .. I am no longer here on the official forum. So I have MKAP 2.

Yeah but ur post has calmed down a lot of trouble on here and have to say u are a great person to chat to!Big smile And ur predictions are right arent they all the time?Wink So wats gna happen afta Komals miscarriage then?
Adharsh's affair! LOL 
Thanks yaar - it was great chatting to u too..

Do you honestly see Adarsh's affair track coming upLOL? And do you see Pratigya and Krishna leaving the haveli and moving into there new house? Or Ganga falling for the male servent guy?Wink Any of them likely?Sleepy
Yup - it is possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Thank You as i was really getting worried about what Shakti said! Cry Hopefully ur 100% sure he wont ever in his life do that!!Big smile

U are the forums psychic so i trust ur judgements alot Big smile Krishna doing that will make every fan of this show breakdown and be heartbroken but knowing Baba as he is he will never do that Big smile 

Kriya are the life of the show so hope no one ever comes between them or anything untoward happens and they stay like this forever and ever Smile

CV's know that that path would be suicide. Krishna is happy with Pratz - he loves her a lot and she loves him. They are each others life.

Yeah that path wud be suicide of the show so they will never think about doing that! Big smile Kriya are each others life and will be together forever Smile Ur words have calmed me down to the letter as i was anxious over why Shakti sed it and if it cud ever happen? 

But ur a calming influence on here and have to say ur words of wisdom are the best there is. U know wat exactly the show is about and wat is the likely future storyline!Wink Simply one of the best people on here.Smile
Thnks hun. You met me first time and yet you already know. Yup that was  my job here to keep peace on this forum - But .. I am no longer here on the official forum. So I have MKAP 2.

Yeah but ur post has calmed down a lot of trouble on here and have to say u are a great person to chat to!Big smile And ur predictions are right arent they all the time?Wink So wats gna happen afta Komals miscarriage then?
Adharsh's affair! LOL 

Do you honestly see Adarsh's affair track coming upLOL? And do you see Pratigya and Krishna leaving the haveli and moving into there new house? Or Ganga falling for the male servent guy?Wink Any of them likely?Sleepy
Yup - it is possible.

So all scenarios are possible then?Wink Which do u think will happen first?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2riyya6

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Adharsh's affair! LOL 

Yup - it is possible.

Arrey yaar.. I don't know all before hand - I pick up in between the lines and tracks. and some times it's my 6th sense.

but i'll keep u posted..
it's 1.15 am here - i am totally battered.. -  can't think now. i'll catch u 2 mrw. now U - GO - 2 - SLEEP! Warna mein hi Krishna se shaadi karlungi ! Lol.

babithajriyya6

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Adharsh's affair! LOL 

Yup - it is possible.

Arrey yaar.. I don't know all before hand - I pick up in between the lines and tracks. and some times it's my 6th sense.

but i'll keep u posted..
it's 1.15 am here - i am totally battered.. -  can't think now. i'll catch u 2 mrw. now U - GO - 2 - SLEEP! Warna mein hi Krishna se shaadi karlungi ! Lol.

Its 1:21 here too! Ur from the same place as me!!LOL U go to sleep and let me sleep! Kab tak barbara jaa rahi ho tum!LOL Chat to you afta Maha Epi on 17th!

carisma2riyya6

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Adharsh's affair! LOL 

Yup - it is possible.

but i'll keep u posted..

Its 1:21 here too! Ur from the same place as me!!LOL U go to sleep and let me sleep! Kab tak barbara jaa rahi ho tum!LOL Chat to you afta Maha Epi on 17th!
ab ayee na line pe? LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Adharsh's affair! LOL 

Yup - it is possible.

but i'll keep u posted..

ab ayee na line pe? LOLLOLLOL

Goodnight and thank you once agen!Wink

carisma2riyya6

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Superb FFT Carisma... was missing them very much... Tongue
Good to see that your moodwa is better now and you have posted in MKAP1... Clap (hum sab tumre post ke liye taras gaye the... Embarrassed )

Agree with you 100% that KST would never dream of remarrying ... he and P are soulmates and if the CVs ever attempt to show such a behooda thing, it would go against the very character of KST...
it would be suicidal... ...besides KN is not carisma... his predictions never come true... WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtibabithajriyya6carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Superb FFT Carisma... was missing them very much... Tongue
Good to see that your moodwa is better now and you have posted in MKAP1... Clap (hum sab tumre post ke liye taras gaye the... Embarrassed )

Agree with you 100% that KST would never dream of remarrying ... he and P are soulmates and if the CVs ever attempt to show such a behooda thing, it would go against the very character of KST...
it would be suicidal... ...besides KN is not carisma... his predictions never come true... WinkLOL
Thanks yaar.. Last line - I pull my collars up to that ..WinkLOL
I decided to post here today - felt that MKAP 1 would need this more.  Oh Krishna just made me sooo happy yaar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtibabithajriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index