Pratigya

UFF - WHAT AN EPI... 16/SEPT - Page 5

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful post di .Loved it .glad to see ur post here😊.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wah!! Cari, it is really very nice to read ur views...true MKAPIAN !!

U are always straight forward in expressing... I like that...CBJ πŸ‘

Anything adversely commented on K can't be tolerated by his true Fans... I know u are... and most of us all.

Anyhow ur message is clear indication of K's perennial love for P.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: babithaj

Thank U Cari, U know this is my first thread I took to read n u made me happy too... I skipped KN part... now tht i logged in n read urs n came to know now, how dare KN say sumthing like tht he is sure Nir buddhi... πŸ˜†What he thought all men r as low as him??? stupid to the infinity...😑😑😑
😑
I appreciate ur gud nature for trying to calm down our worrying souls thinking abt KST...πŸ€—saying this, i am too worried nw Cari..πŸ˜• if at all sumthing happened to P, then bcos of sum cicumstances, CV's come up with horrible dies tho???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hey.Don't worry - I was thinking along the same lines.. Bec the whole show is just not going the way that the CV's had intended possibly. But public like it - and I suppose Pratigya/Pooja is doing really well - so they won't kill her off and they cannot even think of killing Baba.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

Cariii πŸ€—  gr88 to see u here...now lemme go and read FFT...πŸ˜›

Nice FFT carisma...πŸ‘πŸΌ me too loved d last segment, comments on YT are funny and true at the same time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† M surprised that Gangia Called krishna by his name and not kisna baba πŸ˜‘ he too was surprised to see ganga calling him by his name now... Krishna gave perfect name to dat ganga ''Nagin'' & ''Lalchi aurat'' πŸ˜› πŸ€£ now wish his one liners are also back in the show...πŸ˜† miss those one liners..πŸ˜‰

As for KN prediction about K made me hell worried about K's character...Krishna certainly is not lyk this but Yeh jo cv's hai na ye kuch bhi kar sakte hi with his character for trp's...😑😑 lyk in sepration track noone thought that he'll ask P to get out of hiis life but He did...🀒😭 if wat KN predicted is in store for viewers then it will kill the show...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

KN is just trying to find an excuse for himself to get married - labelling it as Thakur Mens trait.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JensonMishti

Cari Di. πŸ€—..dil kush ho gaya...Krishna is just great...and Arhaan πŸ‘ πŸ‘  what an excellent actor... simply great..

I am glad that CV's are listening...slowly..they are giving Krishna his unique identity back...his character was butchered ...now slowly they are giving us our Baba back,,our adorable Baba...I mean..I agree P is the female lead and she always has to be in the spotlight...but Krishna is the male lead...and one of the BEST fictional lead we have seen...he deserves an equal platform...

About  K's character being butchered---Thats my POV...I dont mean to offend anyone...

Hello My baby - I'm sorry I have not had much chance to talk to ya on mkap 2 recently - just been busy.

It's good to see my Baba - in the limelight again.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

Cari bacha... :-)

This one was a great read..and many thanks for the same!
will comment in detail later today..

Welcome Hami...
I think that KN is just looking for excuses to get himself married and is using this whole Baba marriage thing as an excuse - as Thakur men's trait..
Which is false.
I don't see Krishna remarrying again.. or else this time he will have to go as high as in a flying plane and threaten suicide.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Lovely FFT diπŸ‘πŸΌ...hmm hope apki prediction sahi nikle...u r a gem with ur post,vm's and E.A keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankyou Amitwa.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arryline

First of all standing ovation to you dearπŸ‘πŸ‘.Fabulous post dear to calm the situation.I think KN is a nirbudhi and what to expect of him🀒Hope your predictions come true😊.KST zindabad!!!

Thanks hun.. BABA ne wakey mein bohot kush kardiya..
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

thanx for the post carsima...its not just our forum its ur forum too infact its everyone's forum😊😊

Thanks sweetie - it's just best in some cases to draw the boundaries.
This post is not a return - buh just a chillaxer...
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriya2011

great to see your FFT. and baba forced you to write FFT once again love you KST.i really hpow your prediction come true

Yup he sure did..