The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

tyler-caro...romeo-juliet in the making (Page 5)

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
kevin williamson or julie plec did say they intended on keeping maat human for the time being anyway...hopefully he doesnt turning into a vampire

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Yeah, I know. But I think they'll bring about a change a like that sooner or later. His character really needs a kick now that he and Alaric are on the same edge.Sorta.

Edited by WhoamI.. - 20 September 2011 at 9:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
omg totally
altho a very sexy romeo and juliet Blushing
i hope they work it out together! cz i loveee them! we all do Tongue
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
think now Carol n Sheriff Forbes mite team up against Bill to save Caroline...lol cant imagine both teaming up but still...
n another possibility cud be Sheriff Forbes will be angry at Carol for revealing Caroline's a vampire to Bill...maybe Bill n the Sheriff mite find out abt Tyler being a warewolf...there's a family feud around the corner...

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
oh so this week's episode had me completely on the Forwood ship...I am just loving their relationship...I LOVED the way Tyler cared for her, forgetting about everything and rushing to her help. I loved the way he held her in the end tooEmbarrassed

I'm not completely over Matt-Caro(I still want them deep down)...but now it seems like that Forwood seems endgame, I hope they give Matt-Caro a proper closure
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yup loved how he went to help her out straight away n yh the way he old her at the end of the epi is adorable...becoming their trademark...happened at the end of last season as well
looking forward to sum ForWood scenes in today's epi

-DRoadSoFar- IF-Sizzlerz
-DRoadSoFar-
-DRoadSoFar-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
m sooo scared abt tyroline Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index