Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir : Abhay shant ho jaa "Yaar" (Page 2)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Originally posted by sunflower52

I want to see kabir taking tips from Abhay to pataofy Misha. I also wanted them to be friends. I am happy Cv's are going to something right. In this fight Abhay is more angry with Jeh not only because of Alina but Pia as well.

Hahaha... Abhay helping Kabir to patofy Misha!? That would be fun to watch! LOL

Yes -- if the CV's are actually thinking of going for Abhay - Kabir friendship then kudos to them! Clap 

As far as the fight is concern, I think it was both -- Alina and Pia. Alina because he feels a strange connection with her and not to forget he is the prince charming for every damsel in distress Embarrassed --- and Pia because -- well obviously he was jealous. Tongue
But still I think it was more of Alina and saving Kabir from Jeh -- because one punch from Jeh and Kabir would have been done for Ouch

Exactly, I would love to see Abhay and Kabir bonding. Jeh is venting out his frustration, because nothing is going according to his plans. So poor Kabir came in between. I know if Jeh had punched Kabir he would have been done for. 

Alina I am having mix feelings about her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Anupama Thank you so much for doing this..yaar..I so loved that sentence of Kabir to Abhay..it had a sweet apna pan & I loved it..aww..I so want them to be like chaddi dosts & I also loved the fact that Raichand arrived to help Danish..awwwThey are always are there for each other na..

Aww Hema Hug ... Kabir and Abhay were my favorite today! Just one chotu scene and I felt so good about it! Wink I dont think they will become BFFs but I do think this will change Kabir's opinion about Abhay and we can see the beginning of a friendshipEmbarrassed

Seriously ya! Raichands rule iss mamle  mein -- They are ready to help anyone and everyone! I am sure Abhay will save Danish! Smile
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this post Anu Hug
I also noticed Kabir called Abhay 'yaar'... i so wanted their friendship to happen... i always liked Kabir and if my two fav ppl become frnds that wud b gr8 Smile Atleast now, Kabir's opinion about Abhayis going to change Embarrassed
and hell yes... piya is gonna be jealous LOL awww the poor baby looked soo sad when Ruhi asked her how would Abhay and Alina look together LOL 
Widout a certain dobriyal i almost enjoy everythin in the show now ...do I need to mention whos that... i don think so Wink
atleast for this we should get some abhiya moments... yeh ek cheez ke ilaba sab kuch dekhne ko milta hai Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alishaa1-Rema---Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Anupama evn I m so eagerly waiting 4 kabir & Abhay frndship.Mt college k 1st two studEmbarrassed

Me too! So loved watching this scene! Embarrassed

Plus I wouldnt mind Jeh also becoming friends with the two -- Dint three of them look HOT in one frame!? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

ananya7736 Goldie
ananya7736
ananya7736

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I too loved it! It was an amazing scene
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

nice postClapClap... i m waiting 4 kabir-abhay friendship bond yaarTongue... they will b great friendsSmile...
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

Thank you! Smile Me too... ya! High time they both became buddies Wink
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I loved the way Abhay said :

"Tum kabir ko haath nahiin lagaaoge , Jeh."

AbhIr all the way, dude! It gotta happen. Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alishaa1hukshilasnitchseeker--Anna--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index