Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya7736

I too loved it! It was an amazing scene

😊
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
More then Abhina, I want to see Abhay and Kabir friendship. There is something about male friendship. I have always wanted to see these 2 bond. 

I want to see Pia and Kabir friendship again. 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

u know what, i have always that u echo my sentiments 😆
we just think in same direction 🤣...ur top list is exactly like mine 😛😆
i loved the way Abhay ne Jeh ka BBB nikaal diya in front of the whole college 🤣🤣
Abhay is saviour for every damsel in distress 😆😆...b it Alina or Kabira 🤣🤣
Abhiya r meant to b together, i think by now ppl shud have known it...still they r crying 😕

@green : I know ðŸ˜† -- The two of us have been practically demanding Abhina in every post that we have gone in ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† And I am glad -- if not the dance -- but we are getting Abhina scenes -- I am going to satisfy myself with those as of now ðŸ˜‰

I know -- Abhay made Jeh's bharta in front of the whole college. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ It was a superb scene. Jeh can continue telling Abhay to stay away from Pia -- Abhay finds other ways to take out his BBB ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

Pehle Abhay was famous only among girls -- now he is the favorite for boys too. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Jeh and Danish were pehle se there and now Kabir is also added to the list -- Dostana bansakta hai --  I tell you! ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

I know right!? There is so much hue and cry over the forum about Abhina!? Why? ðŸ˜• I mean come on -- Pia ko one second keliye we cant trust but Abhay toh we know na is always going to love Pia... and they are together so Abhiya scenes will happen -- Why not watch the tadka added by Alina and Jeh!? ðŸ˜‰
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

u r true i m completely agree with u...and  specialy kabir's statement...by this i tkink that kabir have compassion...in a large quantity...i m very happy...and for this thanx...aur abhay ka to kya kahna ,,,,he is like a rockstar...

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pia might have done things in the past because of not knowing fully whats going on. Half truths are dangerous. Abhay has to tell her now everything. 

One thing I can trust with Pia is her love for Abhay will not change. 
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too wanted this from day one but it never happened till now ... I am so happy that finally it is happening Abhay - Kabir friendship 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I loved the way Abhay said :

"Tum kabir ko haath nahiin lagaaoge , Jeh."

AbhIr all the way, dude! It gotta happen. 🥳

lolz... Abhir!? Now we have Ajeh and Abhir -- who needs Abhiya and Jiya!? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Oh I hope atleast now Abhay will get a friend as everyone else is busy falling in love with him.😆

Me too ! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† - But you never know if Abhay helps Dan -- Kabir ko bhi usse pyaar na hojaye ðŸ˜†