Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir : Abhay shant ho jaa "Yaar"

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Yes! If you are thinking this post is about Kabir and Abhay then it sure is! πŸ˜³ It was almost a waste of an episode for me -- except for Abhay - Jeh - Kabir fight , Abhina scene and Pia getting jealous. But the scene that caught my attention was Kabir and Abhay!😳

Kabir and Abhay have been enemies -- from Day one! Kabir for starters was never able to stand Abhay and Abhay well we all know he never cares about any of it! But today when Abhay stopped Jeh and Kabir looked at him -- there was a surprise look on his face -- i.e he would have expected anyone to stop him and Jeh but not Abhay. Then when Jeh and Abhay began to fight he requested Abhay to stop -- calling him "Yaar" -- a friendly term in general sense -- when he could have even asked Jeh - who he has gotten well along from Day one -- to stop and discuss the matter quitetly!

Moreover -- if that was not enough -- whole of Mount college yet again saw Abhay's good side -- They all were surprised with Abhay's concern for Alina and Jeh's ruthlessness as an elder brother. And since Jeh dint bother to clarify -- I am sure nobody thinks Abhay was bluffing! 

If the new promo is anything to go by -- Abhay and Kabir are going to happen! Their friendship was something that I personally always wanted and I am glad if the CV's move towards it.

Just my view :) :)

LOVE :)
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see kabir taking tips from Abhay to pataofy Misha. I also wanted them to be friends. I am happy Cv's are going to something right. In this fight Abhay is more angry with Jeh not only because of Alina but Pia as well.

Edited by sunflower52 - 12 years ago
lolz u spoke my heart out LITERALLY πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i so wanted someone to make a topic on Abhay-Kabir πŸ‘πŸ‘
i loving the show totally...i loved Abhay-Jeh fight...the way Abhay exposed Jeh and his concern for Alina was just so awww ...πŸ˜›...Abhay jiske sath bhi bond banayege wo strong hoga, b it Alina or Kabir...i m looking forward to these tracks πŸ‘πŸΌ
and ofcourse Pia jealousy will lead to cute romantic moments b/w Abhay-Pia which all r waiting for πŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anupama Thank you so much for doing this..yaar..I so loved that sentence of Kabir to Abhay..it had a sweet apna pan & I loved it..aww..I so want them to be like chaddi dosts & I also loved the fact that Raichand arrived to help Danish..awwwThey are always are there for each other na..
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anupama evn I m so eagerly waiting 4 kabir & Abhay frndship.Mt college k 1st two stud😳
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice postπŸ‘πŸ‘... i m waiting 4 kabir-abhay friendship bond yaarπŸ˜›... they will b great friends😊...
LOVE ABHIYAβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I want to see kabir taking tips from Abhay to pataofy Misha. I also wanted them to be friends. I am happy Cv's are going to something right. In this fight Abhay is more angry with Jeh not only because of Alina but Pia as well.

Hahaha... Abhay helping Kabir to patofy Misha!? That would be fun to watch! πŸ˜†

Yes -- if the CV's are actually thinking of going for Abhay - Kabir friendship then kudos to them! πŸ‘ 

As far as the fight is concern, I think it was both -- Alina and Pia. Alina because he feels a strange connection with her and not to forget he is the prince charming for every damsel in distress πŸ˜³ --- and Pia because -- well obviously he was jealous. πŸ˜›
But still I think it was more of Alina and saving Kabir from Jeh -- because one punch from Jeh and Kabir would have been done for 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolz u spoke my heart out LITERALLY πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i so wanted someone to make a topic on Abhay-Kabir πŸ‘πŸ‘
i loving the show totally...i loved Abhay-Jeh fight...the way Abhay exposed Jeh and his concern for Alina was just so awww ...πŸ˜›...Abhay jiske sath bhi bond banayege wo strong hoga, b it Alina or Kabir...i m looking forward to these tracks πŸ‘πŸΌ
and ofcourse Pia jealousy will lead to cute romantic moments b/w Abhay-Pia which all r waiting for πŸ˜‰

Thank you! πŸ˜Š I visited almost all pages and saw nobody had spoken about this little yet strong Abhay - Kabir ( 😳 ) scene and seriously this was the part which I loved most --so I though why not!? 

I loved the first half of the episode -- Abhay really made Jeh's chutni today πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and to think he did this for Alina was so cute! I am so looking forward to Abhina track and Abhay - Kabir track now! They are on my top list as of now!πŸ˜‰

Yes Pia's jealousy was bound to happen -- and Abhiya scenes  -- we will get loads of them anyways! πŸ˜›
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Hahaha... Abhay helping Kabir to patofy Misha!? That would be fun to watch! πŸ˜†

Yes -- if the CV's are actually thinking of going for Abhay - Kabir friendship then kudos to them! πŸ‘ 

As far as the fight is concern, I think it was both -- Alina and Pia. Alina because he feels a strange connection with her and not to forget he is the prince charming for every damsel in distress πŸ˜³ --- and Pia because -- well obviously he was jealous. πŸ˜›
But still I think it was more of Alina and saving Kabir from Jeh -- because one punch from Jeh and Kabir would have been done for 

Exactly, I would love to see Abhay and Kabir bonding. Jeh is venting out his frustration, because nothing is going according to his plans. So poor Kabir came in between. I know if Jeh had punched Kabir he would have been done for. 

Alina I am having mix feelings about her. 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Anupama Thank you so much for doing this..yaar..I so loved that sentence of Kabir to Abhay..it had a sweet apna pan & I loved it..aww..I so want them to be like chaddi dosts & I also loved the fact that Raichand arrived to help Danish..awwwThey are always are there for each other na..

Aww Hema πŸ€— ... Kabir and Abhay were my favorite today! Just one chotu scene and I felt so good about it! πŸ˜‰ I dont think they will become BFFs but I do think this will change Kabir's opinion about Abhay and we can see the beginning of a friendship😳

Seriously ya! Raichands rule iss mamle  mein -- They are ready to help anyone and everyone! I am sure Abhay will save Danish! πŸ˜Š