Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one can resist but fall for ABHIYA..!! (Page 6)

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
abhiya the precious pearls Heart
noboday can resist their charm Day Dreaming
nice post and missed abhiya yesterdaySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_scorpio

abhiya the precious pearls Heart
noboday can resist their charm Day Dreaming
nice post and missed abhiya yesterdaySmile

Thank you so much dear..Hugyes they are so charming that ..everybody are helpless but fall for them & jealous of them..BUT whatever happens around them AHBHIYA they are inseperable awww..Hug

--Signorina--

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Wonderful post hema, such a sensible post ClapHug , first I love the way abhay stand for alina, he support her, when her own brother also busy fighting issue with kabir & even kabir in the fight he also blame some ware alina for that, then our sweetest sadu raichand come for the rescue, in saving mission squad for all women in dehradunStar , one man army, if abhay is not interfere in  fight, everyone gossip har about something nasty , so in a way abhay save honor of girl,& I am so proud of himClap, this is another reason we love abhay raichand, but pia is pia, instead getting happy that abhay save a girl and save her best buddy she look worried & little scare, when jeh left after the fight the way she stare at abhay as if she wanted to asked him how do you know about alina that much abhay, why are you caring other women other then me , little did she don't like it, she become possessive for him, & I am surely liking it,Day Dreaming & then ruhi and hi silly talks, she increase her jealousy more, pia is so agree on that time its look like she wanted to slap hell out of ruhi to even thinking about her abhay, pia's abhay with someone elseEmbarrassed , & our darling abhay , maro aur tadka maroLOL, savior mission mai angel on duty, alina ke aasu poch raha tha like a true frined, jeh sikho abhay se kuch tum kise bhi mamle mai use match nahi karte wo friendship mai bhi kisiko hurt nahi karta aur nahi fayda uthata hai,Wink but pia's expression worth to wach she wanted to kill alina on the spot with gun & wanted to take abhay away form her, abhiya soul mate both cant stand for any other person to come between them, but when it comes to issue about other person it's pia who always more jealous then abhay , abhay is actually handful when it comes to envy and jealousy , he can control his emotion but pia is not, her every breath , her every heartbeat said abhay is hers and for herDay Dreaming, I like the way abhay try to help alina, that so cute & innocent, I know alina feel for abhay and I don't find anything wrong in it, I this may be make abina friendship strong, One think am sure alina is not like maithly, she never hurt abhay, so I am not against with this track, but with flow of friendship between abhina I don't want in the cost of abhiya, please cvs note thisOuch, for abhay its only pia no one else, & chandu mama I mean daddy dinosaur, what an surprise yaar, kya socha , aur bola I am so proud of you son, kya yaar 200 saal mai bate ko samja to kya samjha, wo aise hi kisiki fayda kabhi nahi uthata, but khali pili complement de di wo bhi galat time pai, pia abhay is paas in co bhati nahi hai, par alina ww chal jati hai,ROFL but abhay in genuinely like and care for alina, I want alina support abhay not in werewolf war but when maithly come back of claim abhay she need to be piller for abhiya, I thinking different form abhina track, I asked abhina for deffirent reason, that's why I liked alina to fail in love with abhay, that she help in the future, her felling for him make her help him support him, & I am already seeing this, may be pia not liking alina equation with abhay , but I want her to play her main role in reunited abhiay and saving from maithly tooEmbarrassed., just like kabir she can give for abhay, just the way kabir did for pia, & I am strongly feel alina not going to hurt abhay never, not now & not in futureEmbarrassed, but I doubt but pia friendship with him because she never allowed any women in abhays life, so alina is not getting welcome form pia, so alina be ready for pia's anger future bbb form herROFL, after all she abhay's soulmate kuch to sikha hoga us se, wo pura jarur karengi ROFL, but i think i know where she come form , i feel sad for her, I think pia always become fierce and protective towards abhay , because her endless waiting for abhay she is the one who fight for abhay form world and with abhay to just get him, & now someone wanted to part of her abhay's life and pia not liking the fact,& till now she is the center of attention of abhay's affection,  & loveEmbarrassedDay Dreaming . maithly come but very for short time, in past she claim in college  in murder case that she is the one who close to abhay & she feel very proud about the fact,Embarrassed Day Dreamingmaithly memory si their for her envy but she never present in between them, so now someone taking place in abhay's heartm  may be a friendship but its hard to her digested that   I am sure pia very soon going to find out that alina love abhay, because women can understand other women's heart better them menWink, abhay is not aware of this but pia surely aware of this soon, I don't think abhay stop to taking care of alina even pia asked to him, he is savior and his concern for alina is true , alina is threat for pia but I know abhiya going in the end no matter what problem come in a wayDay Dreaming, I am so looking forward for this track & loving too but I don't want cv's making khichdi out of it, I wanted this way the way I think , wonderful post hema, but know very well how to make people understand , superb post Clap

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

Wonderful post hema, such a sensible post ClapHug , first I love the way abhay stand for alina, he support her, when her own brother also busy fighting issue with kabir & even kabir in the fight he also blame some ware alina for that, then our sweetest sadu raichand come for the rescue, in saving mission squad for all women in dehradunStar , one man army, if abhay is not interfere in  fight, everyone gossip har about something nasty , so in a way abhay save honor of girl,& I am so proud of himClap, this is another reason we love abhay raichand, but pia is pia, instead getting happy that abhay save a girl and save her best buddy she look worried & little scare, when jeh left after the fight the way she stare at abhay as if she wanted to asked him how do you know about alina that much abhay, why are you caring other women other then me , little did she don't like it, she become possessive for him, & I am surely liking it,Day Dreaming & then ruhi and hi silly talks, she increase her jealousy more, pia is so agree on that time its look like she wanted to slap hell out of ruhi to even thinking about her abhay, pia's abhay with someone elseEmbarrassed , & our darling abhay , maro aur tadka maroLOL, savior mission mai angel on duty, alina ke aasu poch raha tha like a true frined, jeh sikho abhay se kuch tum kise bhi mamle mai use match nahi karte wo friendship mai bhi kisiko hurt nahi karta aur nahi fayda uthata hai,Wink but pia's expression worth to wach she wanted to kill alina on the spot with gun & wanted to take abhay away form her, abhiya soul mate both cant stand for any other person to come between them, but when it comes to issue about other person it's pia who always more jealous then abhay , abhay is actually handful when it comes to envy and jealousy , he can control his emotion but pia is not, her every breath , her every heartbeat said abhay is hers and for herDay Dreaming, I like the way abhay try to help alina, that so cute & innocent, I know alina feel for abhay and I don't find anything wrong in it, I this may be make abina friendship strong, One think am sure alina is not like maithly, she never hurt abhay, so I am not against with this track, but with flow of friendship between abhina I don't want in the cost of abhiya, please cvs note thisOuch, for abhay its only pia no one else, & chandu mama I mean daddy dinosaur, what an surprise yaar, kya socha , aur bola I am so proud of you son, kya yaar 200 saal mai bate ko samja to kya samjha, wo aise hi kisiki fayda kabhi nahi uthata, but khali pili complement de di wo bhi galat time pai, pia abhay is paas in co bhati nahi hai, par alina ww chal jati hai,ROFL but abhay in genuinely like and care for alina, I want alina support abhay not in werewolf war but when maithly come back of claim abhay she need to be piller for abhiya, I thinking different form abhina track, I asked abhina for deffirent reason, that's why I liked alina to fail in love with abhay, that she help in the future, her felling for him make her help him support him, & I am already seeing this, may be pia not liking alina equation with abhay , but I want her to play her main role in reunited abhiay and saving from maithly tooEmbarrassed., just like kabir she can give for abhay, just the way kabir did for pia, & I am strongly feel alina not going to hurt abhay never, not now & not in futureEmbarrassed, but I doubt but pia friendship with him because she never allowed any women in abhays life, so alina is not getting welcome form pia, so alina be ready for pia's anger future bbb form herROFL, after all she abhay's soulmate kuch to sikha hoga us se, wo pura jarur karengi ROFL, but i think i know where she come form , i feel sad for her, I think pia always become fierce and protective towards abhay , because her endless waiting for abhay she is the one who fight for abhay form world and with abhay to just get him, & now someone wanted to part of her abhay's life and pia not liking the fact,& till now she is the center of attention of abhay's affection,  & loveEmbarrassedDay Dreaming . maithly come but very for short time, in past she claim in college  in murder case that she is the one who close to abhay & she feel very proud about the fact,Embarrassed Day Dreamingmaithly memory si their for her envy but she never present in between them, so now someone taking place in abhay's heartm  may be a friendship but its hard to her digested that   I am sure pia very soon going to find out that alina love abhay, because women can understand other women's heart better them menWink, abhay is not aware of this but pia surely aware of this soon, I don't think abhay stop to taking care of alina even pia asked to him, he is savior and his concern for alina is true , alina is threat for pia but I know abhiya going in the end no matter what problem come in a wayDay Dreaming, I am so looking forward for this track & loving too but I don't want cv's making khichdi out of it, I wanted this way the way I think , wonderful post hema, but know very well how to make people understand , superb post Clap

GOD PratheekshaShockedHug.what a beautiful explanation yaar.Clap.with your usual tadka of humourLOL..I so loved it..specially the part which you said Daddy Dinosour to Chand..GOSH..ROFLI so agree with you yaar..How can he still missread his son 's actions after 200 long years..hai na..LOLaww..I can understand what are you trying to say..that HOW ALINA can be a FUTURE weapon for ABHIYA when MYTHILI returns..yes it can be a good thing..but as you said & I have said already I dont want my ABHIYA to suffer because of this track..we have had enough sufferings & mistrust & seperation yaar..I am dead tired of this..WE NEED TO SEE A UNDYING TOTAL TRUST BOND BETWEEN ABHIYA..then I am ok with this track,..!!EmbarrassedBig smileLike Pinkz has said...we & Piya have fought enough to get ABHAY relaize & accept this love for him..now again we dont want PIYA OR ABHAY anyone to suffer in any which way..that is it..!!Thank you so much for all that sweet words..!!Hug
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
piya is testing her medicine n super jealous but i feel pity for alina, always deprived person n now falling with some one who is already in love with piya. she will again remain deprived of love n aloneOuch she doesn't know aobut Abhay's angel service so started feeling for him Confused

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piki

i am JUST  waiting  TO SEE how abhay manoafies jealous piya
omg thats gonna b worth watching

Yes Me too..yaarEmbarrassed,,I hope this accident business dosent ruin it..Ouch
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

piya is testing her medicine n super jealous but i feel pity for alina, always deprived person n now falling with some one who is already in love with piya. she will again remain deprived of love n aloneOuch she doesn't know aobut Abhay's angel service so started feeling for him Confused

HAi Kiran..HugYes sad for Alina..but sad for Piya also..I mean why couldnt she just like ABHAY..as a true friend..why..but as everyone says..story high point jaane ke liye yeh sab zaroori hota hai issiliyeConfusedTongue

hukshila

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

I m so dreaming how abhay will manao pia. she wud refuse to talk to him or take his calls, so he will enter her room in the middle of night through window and then manao her by seducing her SillyBlushing  and then what will happen, is Censored Blushing

OMG.U have made me speechless grl Silly
Abhay seduces Pia. Day Dreaming

aww..what a moment would that be na..Day DreamingBlushingHeart

yaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index