Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one can resist but fall for ABHIYA..!! (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

Gorgeous Post Hema.Actually i was finding ur post but did not find it ,then suddenly i open the first page and saw ur post.I always read ur posts eagerly.They always have passion,love,romance and much more.
Agree with you.Mano game to honi chahiye.Lol aur aik wo alinaAngryDoes she know about Abhiya's Love?i think she does not.OuchChand mamo was so proud of his son.LOL i was rofling when i watched him thinking so positive ( from their side) ROFL that ABHAY is trying to thor that kamzir karhiROFLAbhay should not think about every1 man.Contrate on Pia sweetheartROFLEmbarrassed

Thank you ..so much sweet heart..HugYes I think sh edoes not but Jeh had told her about how ABhay will come to rescue & die for PIYA..then how can she not understand is my Question..Ouchha ha yes chand maam was very happy with his son for a change ..but all wrong again..LOLhaan yaar..yeh ABHAY apni social service ki dukaan kab bandh karega yaar..LOLROFLusko abb Romance ki dukaan kholke deni chaahiye humein..I think he needs my service..badly..Day Dreaming

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Hema nice post and song collection. I also want to see Abhay and Alina friendship track nothing else.

Piya getting jealous and in that fit takes Abhay BBB will be fun to watch. Maybe we might get the scene Abhay consoling Piya after Panchi accident and telling her not to worry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..ARCHU..HugI hope I have put exactly the same calming thoughts in my post..Tongue& it will be fine..ArchuEmbarrassed.I mean woh headings thoda ..cooldown karogi toh ..sab kuch samblega..LOLyes I get what you are trying to say..& you also please dont get upset..ABHIYA se humlog itne posessive hai na..toh..we cant see anyone is pain..even slightest..You know how we are tolerating this Alina's brother already in Piya's life..& l now uske upar yeh choutha angel shuru hojaayega toh ..aag toh bhadkegi na..Archu..LOLjust imagine ..abbhi abhhi .ABHIYA ..ka .pyaar ka izhaar hua hai..Pyaar ke acceptence hua hai..abhi yeh shuru hogayaConfused so..gussa toh aayega hinaEmbarrassed..try to understand..& dont worry..yes ABHINA friendship is cute..But I dont want anything at the cost of ABHIYA..that is all..Day Dreaming
 Actually hema di I want alina to gain self confidence from abhay and then take badla from her family poor girl I feel she is most abla nari on show everyone treats her like rubbish including her own familyOuch

Agreed Archu..Alina needs a support , she has been tortured too much..& Abhay is giving that..but sad that she is taking it in another angel ..but I think that also will help us get out the best posessivenes in ABHIYA..out in open..awww..Day Dreamingand hope after coming to know the reality..ALINA will maintain that sweet friendship ..Archu..Big smile

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Agreed Archu..Alina needs a support , she has been tortured too much..& Abhay is giving that..but sad that she is taking it in another angel ..but I think that also will help us get out the best posessivenes in ABHIYA..out in open..awww..Day Dreamingand hope after coming to know the reality..ALINA will maintain that sweet friendship ..Archu..Big smile
Till now she is only sensible character I have seen hope CV's dont make her negative I really like alinaEmbarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
nice post dear and that song is really goodThumbs Up.
i want to see lots of kiss scenes and abhi lifting piya owh my gosh thinking of that is sooo romantic.. i cant help it am in a romantic mood thinking only of romanceTongueROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
sweaty u wrote;;ABHIYADay Dreaming...so yummy.
Are u hungry??? u know u cant eat them...ROFL

Edited by Reashma. - 16 September 2011 at 4:22pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Hema Di I really felt bad for Pia today. But Abhiya r for each other. No one can come between them. 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

Awesome post dear.Hug You are absolutely perfect that... if Alina feels emotion for Abhay then where does the mistake of his here... and i believe Alina's one side love will not be created any negative influence on Abhiya's relationship...b/c pia is that girl whose appearance in this universe only for Abhay...  rather than today seeing Pia's jealousy  sweet face hoping in next upcoming episode surely we will get opportunity to enjoy a super duper dating scenes b/w AbhiyaDay Dreaming Hope cvs will fill up our this demand. ConfusedConfused

Thank you & Awww..yes dear..HugABHAY & PIYA are UNIVERSE FOR EACH OTHER..so wel said..& yeah me also hoping the same ki thsi shoudlnt have a negative effect..but sad part is that ki..aisa hosakta hai..because I some how feel she will see them romancing ..like that day in Jungle & she was hiding & watching it..I dint like it..& I somehow also feel Jeh will use her to destroy Abhay ..as he knows  she has high powers..If I think on those terms I get very  very scared..but anywayz..we know ABHIYA  will come out even stronger with every hurdle of their love..Aw..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52ILTHBEB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index