Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one can resist but fall for ABHIYA..!! (Page 2)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
 Hema di dont get angry with me but I m loving abhay-alina track and I so want to see this track of friendship between them! I loved jealous Pia and supportive abhay for alina for first time someone stood for poor alina or else she has faced so much atrocities!

N now alina will definately help abhay against jeh and m loving it! Many abhiya fans on forum bashing abhina track I hope u can make them understandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

purple_shadoz Goldie
purple_shadoz
purple_shadoz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
hemu di...Hugi jst lv ur post...tosay i ws so dshrtnd dt we ddnt gt any abhiya cn...Crybt dn tws nyc to c pia gtng jealous...u r rite...dts wt abhay feelx wn c s wd jeh...LOLi hope mondzy ko hame kch accha milega...m hoping piz gts angry n zbhay manaofies her wd hx usual chzrmng ways...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahbaz123

you are only one person in this forum ,i respect more then other people ,because you will stand in front of truth ,and often speaks piya favor ,your post is just awe some ,wish i have a mind like you and makes many posts in favor of piya  

Wow..that 's a great great compliment dear,...I am honoured..& I always stand & live for ABHIYA..They have become a part of my breathing..so  its as simple as that.Embarrassed.I see  that with every moment their love only grows for each other..& it so grows on me also..I hope to live up to your words..always..Hug
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hema I love ur post maine pehlehi kaha tha aaj Hema mixed emotions mai hogiin my post.Yes Abhiya jealousy track was too gud.Oh Abhiya r so adorable as u saidEmbarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

hemmuuuHug...I was waiting for your post only...haha...forum main aag lag gai hain alina ke love abhay ke liye dekhkarLOL...I realized that piya was not happy with the whole thing going on when she stared at abhay after jeh leftLOL...lagta hain abhay ki solid lagne wali hainLOL...yeh vampire itna cute kyun hain ki sare ladkyan usi pe marti hain?LOL...I really like alina and don't want her to be hurt at the end, so I hope abhay clears her misunderstanding faster...poor girl..everyone is against her and now she is falling in loving with someone who is actually living for a sole reason PIYAEmbarrassed

ha ha ..zaroor SOLID lagne waali..hai.LOL.aur lagni bhi chahiye ..solid..aw..it will be so awesome to see him manao..but this accident of Danish & Panchi will ruin all this I feel & I am not at all liking it..OuchI hope we get done with this accident stuff soon..yaar..Tongueso that we get a Abhay manoing Piya..awww..HugDay Dreaming
..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

I m so dreaming how abhay will manao pia. she wud refuse to talk to him or take his calls, so he will enter her room in the middle of night through window and then manao her by seducing her SillyBlushing  and then what will happen, is Censored Blushing

OMG.U have made me speechless grl Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSillySillySillySilly
Abhay seduces Pia. SillySillyPartyDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC..Bournville..

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hema Hug Abhiya are jaan of the show! Everybody has to fall for them. Especially Abhay -- He is superb Ya! The way he made a chutni about Jeh's brotherly feelings today was awesome! -- No doubt everybody who has once known him has become fida over him -- Pia , Metz, Ruhi , T, Misha, Panchi and now Alina! 

Pia -- I loved that she was jealous today! I love a jealous Pia! But then you said it right -- Pia got a taste of her own medicine -- Abhay ka dil ka haal jo hota hai jab woh tumhe Jeh ke saath dekhta hai -- wahin she deserved. And now all I am hoping is for a good Abhay Pia scene over Alina -- That will be cute Embarrassed Abhay will tell Pia that he loves only her and can never think of anyone else that way and Pia will tell him that if he tries to she will kill the girl LOL LOL

B/w how was ur b'day!?

LOVE :)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Hema di dont get angry with me but I m loving abhay-alina track and I so want to see this track of friendship between them! I loved jealous Pia and supportive abhay for alina for first time someone stood for poor alina or else she has faced so much atrocities!

N now alina will definately help abhay against jeh and m loving it! Many abhiya fans on forum bashing abhina track I hope u can make them understandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awww..ARCHU..HugI hope I have put exactly the same calming thoughts in my post..Tongue& it will be fine..ArchuEmbarrassed.I mean woh headings thoda ..cooldown karogi toh ..sab kuch samblega..LOLyes I get what you are trying to say..& you also please dont get upset..ABHIYA se humlog itne posessive hai na..toh..we cant see anyone is pain..even slightest..You know how we are tolerating this Alina's brother already in Piya's life..& l now uske upar yeh choutha angel shuru hojaayega toh ..aag toh bhadkegi na..Archu..LOLjust imagine ..abbhi abhhi .ABHIYA ..ka .pyaar ka izhaar hua hai..Pyaar ke acceptence hua hai..abhi yeh shuru hogayaConfused so..gussa toh aayega hinaEmbarrassed..try to understand..& dont worry..yes ABHINA friendship is cute..But I dont want anything at the cost of ABHIYA..that is all..Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index