Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ hai re meri kismat...m again late...πŸ˜• i was searching for ur post but i didnt find  it...and i missed it...😑 πŸ˜­

di u know what i knew u wud make a post on this topic...😊

once again a beautiful post...πŸ‘

though i feel bad to see pia in pain...but i love this jealous pia...she is posessive abt abhay...and she shud b...and i think this will lead to anger...and then in order to convince pia abhay will have to do something extraordinary...and then hopefully there will b some romence...☺️ πŸ˜
lets see...whats in store...b/w hema di aaj pkyek telecast honewala hai kiya?

t.c. πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

awww..dont worry dearesπŸ€—t..even if you are late..you read it na..that itself is very very great for me..&thank you so much for that..well you are right liek always this track will take abhiya's romance to snother level..so lets enjoy..it this way also..lets stop cribbing ..we shoudlnt be bothered & we shoudl have full trust & faith on ABHIYA..like how always ABHAY says..I AM GAME for anything..yes but they could have waited for another week with some more ABHIYA moments..but kya karen abb shuru kiya hai toh yeh bhi sahi..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

This is one of the reasons why I have stopped watching indian shows. They have never shown us a proper track of Abhiya. 

All those people supporting Abhina track are not getting our point. 1st give us a proper track of theirs then show the obstacles in their story. They are saying we who are true Abhiya supporters are cry babies. 

Uff I am sorry about the rant. 

no dear  its always good to let out your inward feeling..I always do that..& I agree Ithink some Abhina supporters are getting us ABHIYA maniacs wrongly..but I am sure they will understand soon..best is to keep calm & write what you like..instead of writing what you dont like..Which I always DO..😳by doing that we will be able to respect what others are feeling to..but Yes I like ABHINA as sweet buddies..not any other way..that is forsure..I want alina to support ABHIYA in future when Metz will surely attack..or say the Vampire clan attacks..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

no dear  its always good to let out your inward feeling..I always do that..& I agree Ithink some Abhina supporters are getting us ABHIYA maniacs wrongly..but I am sure they will understand soon..best is to keep calm & write what you like..instead of writing what you dont like..Which I always DO..😳by doing that we will be able to respect what others are feeling to..but Yes I like ABHINA as sweet buddies..not any other way..that is forsure..I want alina to support ABHIYA in future when Metz will surely attack..or say the Vampire clan attacks..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Well I am hoping for the best. I am going to read updates only. If they show us some scenes of Abhiya then I might see the show. 

Yes, I respect others feelings, they should understand ours as well. This is a forum where whether we support this track or not, we have right to voice it out. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Well I am hoping for the best. I am going to read updates only. If they show us some scenes of Abhiya then I might see the show. 

Yes, I respect others feelings, they should understand ours as well. This is a forum where whether we support this track or not, we have right to voice it out. 

awww..dont worry ..we will surely get many of them..lets hope beyond hope..!!😍😍
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha...
maine abhitak episode hi nahi dekha...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
plz god mere saath aisa mat karo...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.
sorry hemu di...😭😭
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema...u missed my commentπŸ˜†...itne mehnaat se likha tha🀣 pg 5 page par dekhoπŸ˜†
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HAi Kiran..πŸ€—Yes sad for Alina..but sad for Piya also..I mean why couldnt she just like ABHAY..as a true friend..why..but as everyone says..story high point jaane ke liye yeh sab zaroori hota hai issiliyeπŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Hi HemaπŸ€—, coz cv's want all dhera doon girls fall for abhayπŸ˜† so all the new entries will also fall for him before doing any thing else hereπŸ₯± jealousy track se het k story me kuch or b ho sketa heπŸ˜•
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema...loved u'r post...πŸ€—Abhaya r such jewels dat every1 falls 4 dem...its their charm which can make any1 fall into their beautiful Magic...😍 Pia was really jealous...and it was obvious d way abhay was caring 4 alina😳...toh definately kuch kuch toh hoga he...πŸ˜† Dis jealousy will make Abhaya more closer than ever and their love 4 each other will increase...😳 And finally Abhay's gud side is seen 2 all atleast now Kabir knows dat abhay is a kind hearted person...πŸ€— i really hope we get d start of Abhay-Kabir Friendship...and dey will surely rock as best Buddies..πŸ€— btw who do u think is dat mysterious lady hurting Danchi...πŸ˜•

Aww..ANURAG.πŸ€—.sorry😳 ..yaar I feel so bad.how can I miss this..GOSH..ABHIYA are making me blind  in worry for them sometimes..so forgiveme.pata nahin dimag kahan reheta hai..πŸ˜† Aww..Anurag you know you always make my mood light with your sweet owrds..I loved it where you have said ki ABHIYA ❀️will come closer with this..track..aww yes😍 I feel the same..& as far as Kabir & Abhay..Anurag I swear..I cant tell you how happy I am to see their friendship track ..I cant tell you ow much I wanted to see that happening..aww..in the promo the way he was so concerned for Kabir in hspital & teh way he was looking at chand angrily when he was saying he cannot save danish as it willexpose their clan..or something..wohaa.it was classπŸ‘ That lady is strange..it has to be deepu anunty..who has been changed or what..?? πŸ˜†or esle..emmm it can be another wearwolf daughter of Dipannita ..God knows how many she has hidden.🀣.& on a serious note I seriously dont know who it is..yaar..πŸ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha...

maine abhitak episode hi nahi dekha...😭
plz god mere saath aisa mat karo...😭.
sorry hemu di...😭😭

hey yeh kya horaha hai..you dint watch ..why sweet heart..πŸ€—
sumana-13 thumbnail
      HEMA