No one can resist but fall for ABHIYA..!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post dear.πŸ€— You are absolutely perfect that... if Alina feels emotion for Abhay then where does the mistake of his here... and i believe Alina's one side love will not be created any negative influence on Abhiya's relationship...b/c pia is that girl whose appearance in this universe only for Abhay...  rather than today seeing Pia's jealousy  sweet face hoping in next upcoming episode surely we will get opportunity to enjoy a super duper dating scenes b/w Abhiya😍 Hope cvs will fill up our this demand. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

OMG.U have made me speechless grl πŸ€ͺ
Abhay seduces Pia. 😍

aww..what a moment would that be na..😍☺️❀️
Akhir wahi huaa jo socha tha!..agar Abhay jelous h toh Pia kaise nhi hoti..CVs b na tadka pehle lagane ki taiyari kar lete h aur yaha daal poori paki b nhi πŸ˜†

"Idhar bhi, udhar bhi
Yahan bhi, vahan bhi

Idhar bhi, udhar bhi
Yahan bhi, vahan bhi

Dono taraf lagi yeh aag(jelousy)
Dono taraf jagi yeh pyaas
Hum tum
Hum tum

Hum tum kitne door door door, kitne paas
Kitne door, kitne paas
Door door, paas paas

Idhar bhi, udhar bhi
Yahan bhi, vahan bhi."

So, Abhay babu ab apni GFF k nakhre uthane ko taiyar ho jao..b/c aaj Pia ki sakal saaf bata rahi thi ki woh BBB nikalne k mood mein h..ha yeh Birdy ka accident beech mein aa gaya h toh sayad thoda shant ho jaye..&..Alina ka make-over ka khyal toh ab Pia k dimag se poora ka poora furr ho jane wala h..i do't thnk, Pia Alina ko 'kbi sautan kbi saheli' banane degi πŸ˜†

Waise b Abhay k liye Pia ne Misha tak ko THAPPAD laga diya toh Alina kis khet ki mooli h..but Abhay kya Alina ka mind nhi read kar sakta..kaash kar sakta hota toh bin bulai musibat se bach jata..aur Alina ko JST FRND ka apna fanda samjha deta..hope, iss track k baad Alina ka negative character na dekhne ko mile 😭

& Abhay k Dady dearest ko Alina jo ki she-WW h se koi problem nhi but Pia se humesha hoti h πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Aur ab iss show mein ek nayi chudail ki entry ho chuki h (ya fir purani hi h)..CVs hki maya CVs hi jane..BDW! ab iss show mein female charecters male charecters se kafi jyada ho chuki h..so CVs, plz! maintain d racio πŸ˜›

Bhagwan! yeh Birdy k liye CVs itne sare naye-naye tracks ka kaise invention kar lete h  aur us par se yeh Arnav-Madhu πŸ₯±

Yaha main TWILIGHT k 1st kiss scene jaisa kuch AbhIya k liye dream kar rahi thi 😍 aur yeh kya ho gaya..hope, AbhIya k iss new love track ki band nhi bajegi 😊

In d end, nice post dear! so swt & vry well writen as alwys πŸ‘πŸ‘
2day, i loved AJeh part..Abhay ne Jeh ka mast BBB nikala woh b sabke samne..waise b Jeh ko Abhay se badi shikayat thi na ki uske paas bolne k liye kuchh nhi..lo ab jhelo πŸ˜†
& Pia! wow..aaj usne all most kuch b nhi kiya aur kuch b nhi kaha..but her lov 2ward Abhay ne maar dala..loved it yaar πŸ€—

Goss! waiting 4 AbhIya con4ntation abt AbhIna..&..some swt & cute romantic moment b/w AbhIya 😍
Edited by lovebird-pahal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Hema πŸ€— Abhiya are jaan of the show! Everybody has to fall for them. Especially Abhay -- He is superb Ya! The way he made a chutni about Jeh's brotherly feelings today was awesome! -- No doubt everybody who has once known him has become fida over him -- Pia , Metz, Ruhi , T, Misha, Panchi and now Alina! 

Pia -- I loved that she was jealous today! I love a jealous Pia! But then you said it right -- Pia got a taste of her own medicine -- Abhay ka dil ka haal jo hota hai jab woh tumhe Jeh ke saath dekhta hai -- wahin she deserved. And now all I am hoping is for a good Abhay Pia scene over Alina -- That will be cute πŸ˜³ Abhay will tell Pia that he loves only her and can never think of anyone else that way and Pia will tell him that if he tries to she will kill the girl πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

B/w how was ur b'day!?

LOVE :)

Thank you so much..& Yes ANUPAMAπŸ€—..I agree..jeh ki chutni zaroor bani thiπŸ˜†I loved that convo of his..& that action scene small one  but it was superbly executedπŸ‘Aww..yes ANupama ..but infact Piya will tell if she tries to come close to you..I will kill  her..& I think she will make Abhay realize to what she is seeing in Alina's eyes..as I think Abhay is unaware of it..πŸ˜›

And oh my birthday was beautiful day with all of you wishing me so sweetly & we had a party etc..got some gifts like 2 sarees & soem 2 dress materials also..πŸ˜ƒThank you so much for asking..πŸ€—
Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

Gorgeous Post Hema.Actually i was finding ur post but did not find it ,then suddenly i open the first page and saw ur post.I always read ur posts eagerly.They always have passion,love,romance and much more.
Agree with you.Mano game to honi chahiye.Lol aur aik wo alina😑Does she know about Abhiya's Love?i think she does not.Chand mamo was so proud of his son.LOL i was rofling when i watched him thinking so positive ( from their side) 🀣 that ABHAY is trying to thor that kamzir karhi🀣Abhay should not think about every1 man.Contrate on Pia sweetheart🀣😳

Thank you ..so much sweet heart..πŸ€—Yes I think sh edoes not but Jeh had told her about how ABhay will come to rescue & die for PIYA..then how can she not understand is my Question..ha ha yes chand maam was very happy with his son for a change ..but all wrong again..πŸ˜†haan yaar..yeh ABHAY apni social service ki dukaan kab bandh karega yaar..πŸ˜†πŸ€£usko abb Romance ki dukaan kholke deni chaahiye humein..I think he needs my service..badly..😍
Hi Hema nice post and song collection. I also want to see Abhay and Alina friendship track nothing else.

Piya getting jealous and in that fit takes Abhay BBB will be fun to watch. Maybe we might get the scene Abhay consoling Piya after Panchi accident and telling her not to worry.
Originally posted by Sidchu

Actually hema di I want alina to gain self confidence from abhay and then take badla from her family poor girl I feel she is most abla nari on show everyone treats her like rubbish including her own family

Agreed Archu..Alina needs a support , she has been tortured too much..& Abhay is giving that..but sad that she is taking it in another angel ..but I think that also will help us get out the best posessivenes in ABHIYA..out in open..awww..😍and hope after coming to know the reality..ALINA will maintain that sweet friendship ..Archu..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Agreed Archu..Alina needs a support , she has been tortured too much..& Abhay is giving that..but sad that she is taking it in another angel ..but I think that also will help us get out the best posessivenes in ABHIYA..out in open..awww..😍and hope after coming to know the reality..ALINA will maintain that sweet friendship ..Archu..πŸ˜ƒ
Till now she is only sensible character I have seen hope CV's dont make her negative I really like alina😳
nice post dear and that song is really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ.
i want to see lots of kiss scenes and abhi lifting piya owh my gosh thinking of that is sooo romantic.. i cant help it am in a romantic mood thinking only of romanceπŸ˜›πŸ€£
sweaty u wrote;;ABHIYA😍...so yummy.
Are u hungry??? u know u cant eat them...🀣
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago