India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Gaurev and Cheenu scene

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Gaurev showed his sefless side today he knows how much vidya has endured he is willing to end his marrige but i think this will not be easy cause vidya still has strong feelings for gaurev and her first love so her being with cheenu might be easier solution but people will ask questions and will take time for vidya to get rid of those feelings.Gaurev and Karan meeting in secret will be risky and someone is bound to find out sooner so its a complex situation and i expect theres alot of twist and turns coming our way  and this is set to a bumpy ride

Edited by khanrocks - 16 September 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sc19smiley19suk19Millerrr88

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
i hope she doesn't have more feelings for him Confused cuz that will complicate it...i think also she'll have a hard time getting over him 
gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I am glad her parents want to end the marriage too. Last time her father threw her out of the house and was more worried about his status and respect so i guess it took for them to almost lose their daughter to realize that their daughter's happiness means more than anything else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

forestry Senior Member
forestry
forestry

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I reckon that Vidya will  refuse to go with parents and opt to stay with G

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index