Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 7)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@Skep - dew told me that u were planning on coming to this forum .. i assumed u ll do so when the show starts but when i was going thru it myself, i saw that u had already opened the coffee table Smile

@Dr Ahmer- i was talking abut the overall package LOL And in some ways the character was a little cold but to me that was a part of his overall appeal Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHmorningdewskeptical

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I have not watched the predecessor Dhoop Kinare but have heard it was a very good show and was very popular too. Rajan Sahi is a good director and Mohnish Behl and Kritika are very talented actors. Am sure they will do justice to their roles. The cast also includes some other talented actors also. Waiting for the show to start.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalsami01

morningdew IF-Dazzler
morningdew
morningdew

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hey Sami, Jaya..Smile

Arw, do you have links for Dhoop Kinare? 

skepticalArwen.BheegiBasanti

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

@Skep - dew told me that u were planning on coming to this forum .. i assumed u ll do so when the show starts but when i was going thru it myself, i saw that u had already opened the coffee table Smile

@Dr Ahmer- i was talking abut the overall package LOL And in some ways the character was a little cold but to me that was a part of his overall appeal Tongue

Yes that had been the idea. Smile But Sakhi said let's start interacting somewhere and so I thought of start CT here immediately.  And that's how the thread came into being.LOL  That's why initially it was just Sam and I. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

morningdewArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morningdew

Hey Sami, Jaya..Smile

Arw, do you have links for Dhoop Kinare? 

Ena - its available on youtube (there are two uploads) but the quality is terrible... as in the video is pretty good and all (except with one uploader a whole part was missing Angry - so had to go thru the second uploader's vdos to watch that one LOL) but there are several instances where music is so loud that u cant here the dialogues at all... It will be a better idea to rent a VHS/CD/DVD ... trust me it will be available...from what i ve heard .. ur city is in the center of the trade in old Pakistani dramas Smile

PS - if u still want to watch it on YT .. then just write Dhoop Kinare on their search tab .. all the links will appear .. i think one of the uploader is this fellow called ziabhai123 (d one with d missing part Tongue) and the other one is abdulrehmanzaid 

I guess both used d same CD bcos they had the same audio problems Ouch

Edited by Arwen. - 19 September 2011 at 6:12am

kuttapurusha4003morningdew

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
 The time of the serial is 8.00 pm. Angry  This is not suitable to me at all.  I hope there is a late night beam (tho I doubt that).  So I shall have to rely on YT or something similar.  Hey this is just too bad ...

@ Jaya what is this "My dear I just don't give a damn"?  Right out of Rhett's mouth?  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I am Kuttu and am excited to see so many ppl already in the forum even b4 the show has startedSmile.

I heard about DK when  I read about KTLK  and started watching DK on YT. I have to say I was hooked on to it. I finished watching it in 2 days!!

I don't think the magic of DK can't be recreated. But I do believe that MB and Kritika are good actors and would love to watch them in these new challenging roles.  I hope they don't change the concept of DK.
DK  showed awesome friendships/ relationships along with  the romantic aspects.

I hope KTLK will make a place of its own in our heartsSmile

skeptical

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Originally posted by skeptical

Rajan's serials do tend to get mushy and over-sentimental.  Hope he is able to keep a tight hold on that.  It just clouds a serial unnecessarily.  With some good editing we may have a treat in store...Smile

Echo that a thousand times over please Smile MB is fantastic, and I have only high hopes on him. Kritika is the kind to use her chance and go places - this could well be her critical chance at creatively growing. Rajan Shahi is the only dubious end. I really hope he can contradict his past record and stick to regime for once. 

@bold - so agree with you here.. He is good in the beginning and then loses the control as the story progresses. I seriously hope and pray that he keeps a tight tab on all the doings related to this show as expectations are really high. If he butchers this show (like he did to my favorite CCBM) then I am never watching his shows...

skeptical

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index