Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 6)

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz-KMH

Hi SkepSmile. Remember me from PSFEmbarrassed  Yes I do and hello hello hello!

@Arwen, ditto! Guess you already know Tongue but I'll be watching this show solely and purely because it's a remake of DKDay Dreaming and Mohnish is a fine actor. Lets hope that KTLK comes out well while retaining the essence of DK. I'm more concerned about that. Though it's a different show and in my opinion will never be able to take the place of DK but there will be ALOT of comparison-talks hereEmbarrassed. And I think even the audience must understand that KTLK is NOT a new story/concept. The plot and characters said it all, everything from major to minor roles/characters is a remake so expect alot of comparisons. People's sentiments will evoke and opinions will differ if this show fails to convey what it promised espacially those who love DK.   

KTLK will never be the same as DK.  Indian serials screw up big time.  However if the director keeps a tight control and if the story line remains strong (it will change from the original that's for sure!!!), this serial will go a long way.  I will bet my last dollar on MB (like everyone else) and I somehow feel he will give the original doctor in DK a run for his money.  But again that would depend on the storyline and the direction.  My POV.  I found Dr Ahmer a bit cold.  Zoya was excellent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHrusha4003

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Armu and Gargi.  Come on in ... and have some coffee.  Black or with milk? Wink

Armu4evaveil_of_roses

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

Skep...so great to see you after eons! Was asking Dew to get you to reopen the CT somewhere! BTW...are you still watching Maryaada?

Yes, I do see Maryada at least twice a week.  Who are you???  Have I interacted with you be4?  Are you from Maryada forum?  Had a friend there called Jaya.  Dyu know her?  She used to write Random Musings ... infact I dont see Jaya anymore. Ouch (must confess I have returned to IF after 3 months I think Embarrassed )

Edited by skeptical - 17 September 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

morningdew IF-Dazzler
morningdew
morningdew

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hey Skep... LONG time !!! * HUGS* Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003skepticalBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
It's Jaya...I just changed my ID some months ago! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishrusha4003morningdewArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

@Skep - Dew had told me on FB LOL Came to check out the forum and CT was on first page Tongue 
Gosh - it seems like ages since I heard this name - little oneEmbarrassed

Yeh - at the end of the day its the camaraderie that matters Hug friends gossiping and chatting and dissecting as they sip their coffees Smile I have really missed that Smile If nothing else, i m thankful that KTLK has brought us all togetherSmile old friends continuing where they left off and new friendships forming Smile 

about the show ... well i like most of the cast (will reserve judgement on Kritika bcos havent really seen her acting) so i guess we will be satisfied in that department ... but earlier today ... i read MB's interview which said the focus will be their personal/romantic lives and not the professional one ... One of the best parts of DK (for me) was that the professional aspect was given importance and treated with respect. Again i m trying to remind myself that they'll make changes... that its a new show etc LOL just as well i dont have any expectations or have any chances of becoming attached Tongue

Sooo - u prefer Mohnish to RahatEvil Smile. Lets see how that works out LOL .. for me Dr Ahmer was about as ... sexyEmbarrassed as it can get LOL 

@Jaya - i was wondering who the hell is Basanti LOL i thought its sonia with a new idTongue.. waise i never asked you ... what does darlunia mean?

@Dewy - any chances of roping in Nupur as well LOL?

@new patrons - looking forward to getting to know all of you HugHugHug

gotta go ...
take care fellas 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHrusha4003morningdewskepticalBheegiBasanti

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

@Skep - Dew had told me on FB LOL Came to check out the forum and CT was on first page Tongue 
Gosh - it seems like ages since I heard this name - little oneEmbarrassed  Dew told you?  But Dew didn't know until today that I had started a thread here ... Shocked

Yeh - at the end of the day its the camaraderie that matters Hug friends gossiping and chatting and dissecting as they sip their coffees Smile I have really missed that Smile If nothing else, i m thankful that KTLK has brought us all togetherSmile old friends continuing where they left off and new friendships forming Smile Agree absolutely

about the show ... well i like most of the cast (will reserve judgement on Kritika bcos havent really seen her acting) so i guess we will be satisfied in that department ... but earlier today ... i read MB's interview which said the focus will be their personal/romantic lives and not the professional one ... One of the best parts of DK (for me) was that the professional aspect was given importance and treated with respect. Again i m trying to remind myself that they'll make changes... that its a new show etc LOL just as well i dont have any expectations or have any chances of becoming attached Tongue

Sooo - u prefer Mohnish to RahatEvil Smile. Lets see how that works out LOL .. for me Dr Ahmer was about as ... sexyEmbarrassed as it can get LOL Outward appearance was not what I was referring to, it was the character itself.  He came out as sort of cold.  But hey I saw this serial eons ago and my vision could be blurred.  It was a statement in the passing.

@Jaya - i was wondering who the hell is Basanti LOL i thought its sonia with a new idTongue.. waise i never asked you ... what does darlunia mean?  Yes my thoughts exactly ... and why the need to change the id? But if you're happy then so am I

@Dewy - any chances of roping in Nupur as well LOL?

@new patrons - looking forward to getting to know all of you HugHugHug

gotta go ...
take care fellas 

rusha4003Arwen.

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

It's Jaya...I just changed my ID some months ago! LOL

Well Huggy Wuggy Buggy ... how is everything at yr end?  And have you stopped yr musings or what?  Are u still at Mary ki Ada?  

rusha4003BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index