Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 5)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
skeps and arwen wil repl in detail later stuck with somethings...but as always ur posts brighten my day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Hi SkepSmile. Remember me from PSFEmbarrassed

@Arwen, ditto! Guess you already know Tongue but I'll be watching this show solely and purely because it's a remake of DKDay Dreaming and Mohnish is a fine actor. Lets hope that KTLK comes out well while retaining the essence of DK. I'm more concerned about that. Though it's a different show and in my opinion will never be able to take the place of DK but there will be ALOT of comparison-talks hereEmbarrassed. And I think even the audience must understand that KTLK is NOT a new story/concept. The plot and characters said it all, everything from major to minor roles/characters is a remake so expect alot of comparisons. People's sentiments will evoke and opinions will differ if this show fails to convey what it promised espacially those who love DK.   

skepticalArwen.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Yayyy...after ages..!! Big warm jhappis n hugs to the most most sensible bunch of 'True analysers' Hug

The Coffee Table is backkk <3

--forgot to write about the show---

Echo everyones thots in here...! Have watched DK.. n actually m super excited to watch the show now!! I have lots of faith in MB... esp with his HAHK/ Sanjeevani potrayals!! Kritika ..wuld like to give her a chance..  and unlike most here.. looking forward to what RS does with the show!! He was okie-dokie with Bidaai.. so well fingers crossed...!!

Just one thing...recreating Dr. Ahmer & Dr. Zoya are a tall order... but the concept is so appealing .. m gonna give it a shot! Embarrassed

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 September 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsskepticalArwen.shali

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
yello!!!!!! watched DK on utube when arwan told me KTLK is DK remake n loved it...awesome awesome awesome...thts how i describe DK Heart
KTLK has MBThumbs Up bt rajan shahiStern Smile plus its gonna be dailyWacko n with all drama Pinch I wish KTLK retains DK's flavor & simplicity...Smile looking forward to see it...

Edited by gargi. - 24 September 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaskepticalArwen.intruderfastshali

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Skeppp! Hug

skepticalArwen.

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hello Keva ... Good to see new friends here.  Welcome!! Smile
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Skep...so great to see you after eons! Was asking Dew to get you to reopen the CT somewhere! BTW...are you still watching Maryaada?

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 17 September 2011 at 11:18pm

shaliArwen.

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Skep HugHugHug

Its sooo good to come across you again Hug  Muaaah!!!!!!!

Sami HugHug

ahh finally a show/thread where many of my favorite people will be together again Big smile

@show - The reason i ll watch this show is because a) its a remake of Dhoop Kinare and b) i trust MB as an actor ... 
other than that .. the channel (BALH is really BLAH .. grrr for the bad writing bcos i love ram-priya ) and PH (Stern Smile) and even the female lead (sorry Kritika fans but she didnt really impress me in what little i saw of KMH-2 and Pyaar Ka Bandhan Embarrassed ) have me a little worried .. Worst part is I know I will constantly be looking at in comparison with Dhoop Kinare ..even though i keep trying to remind myself that its a different show .. lets see how it goes ... i ll just enjoy the ride and dump it if it becomes too much LOL

So good to see you too.  I was about to PM to you that a thread has been started in KTLK.  Thought Sunday would be the best time.  But hey!!!!!  you beat me to it.  Clever little one.  

I have seen DK about 15 -20 years ago and at that time it was one of its kind.  I remember I had liked it.  I don't remember many of the intrinsic points which is very well.  I won't be too judgemental.  However, I don't watch any serial regularly.  So the charm wont fade easily.  Like you, I too trust MB to be the one who will pull it off with his controlled acting.  Regarding Kru, she's fresh and has a happy face.  That's what I like abt her.Thumbs Up  But her voice!!!!!!!  Boy she has a major problem there.  It's a broken horn!!!!!!!Dead  I believe the voice to be very imp.  See half the charm of AB lies in his voice.

Anyway good to see you here.  The serial is not as imp as the camaraderie that we'll share here.  Let's take this serial at its face value.  Comparing it with DK will mean you'll never like it.  
So hoping to see you more of you here.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarusha4003Arwen.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index