Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 37)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey Arwen!! Hug   You not watching the show?

Skep and Sami, just read your views on how Mallika shouldn't turn vampish and completely agree with y'll.. nothing at the cost of the patient's life. Maybe she can make Nidhi overwork with no breaks between duty or manipulate the schedule like how Sheena did in the original.. There was this scene where she hugs Ashutosh bcuz he supports Nidhi.. it was going well until she hugged which looked desperate and unnecessary to me. Ermm She was infuriated at him and then a hug out of no where had me clueless. 

Edited by shreya- - 30 October 2011 at 10:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.rabzonedgesami01

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

farmaan was serial skeps when i think i was in school...basiclaly it was a story of a orphan girl who comes to live as a caretaker of a nawab's mother..the story is journey of nawab(kanwaljeet) and girl falling in love..he was typical Mils and boons types of hero...and it was set in hyderabadi backdrop... story was wonderful and it was also very well picturized...

Sami ... I faintly remember Farman as well ... typical M&B stuff !

I know Kanwaljeet was very dashing in it. And the heroine was really pretty. I wonder if it's up online anywhere ... would love to watch it again !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalsami01

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hiii everyone i have just started watching kuch tho log full fledged. I can see sami dii is here. hope i too can join you all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Originally posted by sami01

farmaan was serial skeps when i think i was in school...basiclaly it was a story of a orphan girl who comes to live as a caretaker of a nawab's mother..the story is journey of nawab(kanwaljeet) and girl falling in love..he was typical Mils and boons types of hero...and it was set in hyderabadi backdrop... story was wonderful and it was also very well picturized...

Sami ... I faintly remember Farman as well ... typical M&B stuff !

I know Kanwaljeet was very dashing in it. And the heroine was really pretty. I wonder if it's up online anywhere ... would love to watch it again !
me to usha trying to find it...i dont think it is available online..but story had feel good feeling to it and had some beautiful scenes ...
i remeber one scene where girl was cooking in kitchen and he comes to stand so close to her...and then he starigtens and says next time turn on exhaust fan when u cook...way he says and way she smells herself to see was so romantic and beautiful...kya din the

rusha4003Arwen.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Hiii everyone i have just started watching kuch tho log full fledged. I can see sami dii is here. hope i too can join you all.
sure suku ur welcome here...table wa sstarted by my sweet friend skepy...and many other friends...have fun with us and lets all take chuskis of some great cofee with Dr. Ashutosh  and...many more...

Arwen.Lovenarbhi

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Dii thanks for the welcome. I will def.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...need to catch up on several episodes. Despite the fact that this is an adaptation, I think we should watch the show without the baggage of DK. Problem is, this show still has some big screenplay weaknesses even after you do that! 

skepticalArwen.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i saw monday and tuesday episodes together...must say brilliant performances by all including nidhi..if she wil play subdued now taht she has fallen in love i think then am ok with her this new personality..that loud style was not impressive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.rabzonedge

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index